pleasure

Sorry for the late update lovelies ♥️ ... enjoy the chapter 😉

⚠️🔞🔞🔞⚠️

Jungkook's pov:

I lifted him walking to the room.

I locked the door behind me. He was trying hard to avoid my gaze. 

"So can we continue from where we left yesterday baby?"

I can see the fear in his eyes. His body was tensed. I slowly approached him and he just sits there like a statue not moving an inch.

I liked it he wasn't scared like the last time. 

I slowly reached to him, sliding him down to lay straight on the bed. now he was under me, completely under my mercy as his glossy eyes were already filled with tears. I caressed his rosy cheek with my hand as I wiped the single tear escaped from his eyes. 

"Don't worry. I will be gentle." I whispered calmly.

He didn't answer just looked at me with those same begging eyes which made my lips curved up. Looks like those begging eyes are going to be my new addiction.

"I am not going to tie you today. But if you be a bad boy then I surely will punish you." I said looking straight into his eyes.

He was about to nod but I glared at him. making him remember.

"Y-yes Daddy." 

"Good boy." I said as I kissed the tip of his nose. 

Wait did I just saw affection. What the fuck is wrong with me. I should get a grip on myself.

I roughly grabbed his both wrist above his head as I started to leave the trail of hickeys down to his neck.

He struggled a little but as soon as I tightened my grip he stopped moving.

I released his wrist and started to open his shirt button which was practically my shirt.

Just as I opened his shirt my breath hitched. I couldn't see him properly last night as he was struggling too much but today was different I want to take in every inch of his beauty.

I was staring at his body soon I saw the light blush painting his cheeks. 

Oh, he was getting shy. I smirked and begin to kiss gently on his collarbone. A few seconds later I was sucking and biting on every inch of his upper body as my hands roam freely exploring each curve of his body.

"Ahh...mhm" he moaned but quickly put his hand on his mouth covering it 

"No need to cover baby. Let Daddy hear your beautiful voice " I said in a deep seductive tone which made him bury his face in the pillow.

He is ethereal actually I can't find the exact words to describe his beauty. His skin was smooth and flawless like a glass, his prominent collarbones with delicate neck and oh... His pink swollen Jewels made my mouth water. 

I took one nipple in my mouth sucking on it as my life depends on it. He was trying hard to control his voice and the scene made me want to tease him more. I did the same with the other nipple slightly biting and pulling it. I gave open-mouthed kisses on his soft tummy and he squirmed little underneath. I stood up to look at my work of art as my eyes traveled down to his body and my breathing stopped for a second when I saw the red lace panty hugging tightly around his thick ass. Now my boner was painfully hard, pressed against my jeans waiting to be freed. I quickly placed myself between his thighs spreading his legs as I can't wait any longer. He whined a little as I  grabbed his thighs roughly.