Offer

⚠️ warning ⚠️: long chapter ahead.

Taehyung's pov:

He was about to look up when jin hyung called me and I quickly turned on my heels to face hyung.

"Tae you forget your phone." Jin hyung shouted waving my phone in his hand.

I walked to hyung and took my phone. 

I saw that man sitting at the table with his back facing me.

From his clothes, he looked like the CEO of a big company. I said goodbye to hyung and left for home.

Namjoon's pov:

Before I could see his face, someone called him and he turned around. 

I didn't pay much attention and moved to the table. 

I was busy on my phone when someone's sweet voice caught my attention.

"Good evening, sir. Welcome to the Angle-in-us cafe."

I raised my head to see who that sweet voice belongs to.

And there I saw... an angel. He smiled gorgeously and I felt my heart skipped a beat. That smile is the prettiest thing I've seen in a while. I turned my gaze to look into his eyes. I got lost in those big brown sparkling globes. It felt like he was looking straight into my soul. He spoke and all the voices around us got muffled. 

He said something but I was too focused on those plump cherry lips which looked so kissable. 

He waved his hand in front of my eyes and I snapped back into reality.

"Sir, are you okay?" He asked with a worried expression.

"Huh? ... Oh yeah yeah I'm okay," I replied feeling ashamed.

I don't know for how long I've been staring at him.

"what will you like to have sir?" He asked politely.

'You' I answered in my mind. of course, I can't say that to his face or he will creep out.

"I would like to have one dalgona coffee." I ordered my coffee.

"Okay sir, anything else with a coffee?" He added.

I shook my head instead of answering him. I don't wanna scare him by giving honest answers.

"your order will be ready in 15 minutes sir." He said and left.

I swear if he calls me "sir" one more time, I will pin him down and take him right here on this table.

I saw him blushing hard. I chuckled at his cuteness.

I was watching his every move. I can't help myself he looks so fucking gorgeous. His face was sculptured perfectly with a sharp jawline, Glittering and piercing brown round eyes. Soft features, Strong nose, a symmetrical and perfectly oval face, Prominent cheekbones, Smooth flawless skin, Broad shoulders, Tall height. Every inch of him exuding a radiance. That face was innocent, beautiful, magical, jaded, seductive, confident and sassy.

He did seem out of the world. I felt a strong attraction for him. I never felt something that strong for someone. I don't know if I ever will.

The moment he smiled I knew I was in trouble.

After good 15 minutes, He returned with my coffee and placed it on my table.

"Enjoy your coffee sir." He bowed little and left.

It took me everything to control myself from pinning him down on this table.

I was enjoying my coffee with a beautiful view of him in front of me. I saw him getting uneasy and I turned my gaze.