Caught or not?

Taehyung's pov:

I am bored to death...before you ask me 'why?'...let me tell you.

It's because hyunji didn't come to college today. And I feel like a lost soul roaming around the campus.

I don't know what to do. My classes are already over.

I sighed...and asked myself.

"Why she decided to take a day off today out of nowhere!!! Now I'm all alone." I pouted.

"Okay I think I should learn to be on my own," I convinced myself.

"Let me think first about where to go."

"oh yeah library! A perfect place for me." I said talking to myself and started walking towards the stairway that leads to library.

As soon as I entered, I felt little strange like something is off. Usually, library is full of people you can't even get a table to sit at. But today was different there is no one here not even the librarian and it's not like I came here at lunch break. 

Soon my thoughts were cut off by two muffled talking noises. I silently walked in and stood behind one of the book racks. I saw two men having an aggressive conversation. 

"What the fuck are you doing here? I told you not to meet me! What if somebody saw us." The shorter male ranted.

I couldn't see them properly because it's too dark in here and they were standing in the corner.

"I am here to warn you that 'the Red Scorpions' are searching for you." The other male replied.

"Shit!! Because of you guys I'm all fucked up now. What will I do if they found me? Fuck!!.". The smaller male shouted with pulling his hair.

He looked frustrated. and what the fuck is red Scorpions. I didn't get anything. Then I saw a smaller male  taking a few steps and coming out of the corner. 

My eyes widen as soon as I saw his face. Oh my God! Mr. Song? What the hell is he doing here? And who is that person? What on earth is going on here? 

I was so confused. I had so many questions in my mind.

Suddenly, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and I got goosebumps all over my body.

I slowly turned my head and saw the librarian looking at me suspiciously.

I turned around and faced him. I cleared my throat before speaking.

"I was just looking for the books." 

"Okay but the library is closed today due to some cleaning works. So please leave," he said with a stern face.

I nodded and apologized before leaving. I turned my head to see if there is still someone but to my shock, there's no one in the corner.

I quickly got out of the library and started walking towards the gates. I don't know why but I feel like something is really wrong with the professor. I know I shouldn't get involved in this kind of thing but I can't help with my curious ass.

As I was walking home. My phone rang. I took my phone out of my pocket.

"Jin hyung? Why is he calling me at this time?...he should be at his job"

I picked up the call.

"Hello. Jin hyung?"

"Tae are you free right now? Are your lectures over yet or not ?" Jin hyung asked.

"Yes hyung. My lectures are over and I'm on my way back home." 

"Oh then, turn back and come to the cafe. I'm getting bored." Jin hyung whined.