Litttle family

Update!

Taehyung's pov:

The sounds of laughter roared around the house as jungkook's father, Mr.jeon came back to Korea. He received the biggest surprise of his life when he came to know that I was carrying his son's child with being nine months pregnant. 

I entered my ninth month 2 weeks ago as the doctor already gave us the due date and it's at the end of this week, but doctor has instructed me, if I ever feel any heavy contractions in the middle, then come straight to the hospital.

Currently, we all are having family lunch at the back of my and kook's house as Mrs.wang made all the special meals for Mr.jeon and my family. This is the first time the entire family is in the one frame and I was pleased to see them all laughing, teasing and pulling each other's legs.

"Tae my bear, whose thoughts you are lost in?" Jungkook's father pestered as a rosy tint crept over my cheeks.

"Must be his bunny, appa." Hobi Hyung joined which made me dip my head down.

Jungkook has left to attend an important business call while we proceeded our lunch.

"Jin dear, why don't you start your own business? I have seen you managing the cafe very well. You can be the best barista." Mr.jeon praised catching our interest.

"Mr.jeon, it requires a generous amount of money to start a business." Jin Hyung replied.

"Please son, don't call me Mr.jeon. I would like all of you to call me dad or father or appa, whatever you wanna call."

"Yeah, you guys should stop calling appa, Mr.jeon." hobi Hyung remarked.

"You guys are soon to be my son-in-law and daughter-in-law so start getting used to it." Mr.jeon spoke as we all nodded gleaming delightfully. This is the first time, an elder provided us such a warm feeling.

Soon jungkook arrived and sat beside me. 

"Baby, you should eat more." Kook recited serving me more food as I resisted him.

"Kook, it's too much." 

"Aww, look at you both. You guys look so cute together." Mr.jeon cooed as everyone giggled seeing the elder behaving like a fanboy.

Half an hour later our dinner ended as jin Hyung, namjoon Hyung and jungkook's father made a buisness deal for the future business of cafe for Hyung and he promised to be a sponsor for hyung's cafe. I will be happy if this deal works out. Jungkook's father got mixed up with my family so well. he acted like our friend more than an elder. I really want to be a parent like him.

He behaved like a responsible but cool father with hyunji and with jimin, he acted like a most caring appa. He was thrilled with the news that jiminie and yoongi are also expecting. They gave us, both couples lots of gifts, toys along with so many blessings.

"Tae bear!" I was about to go inside but stopped in the middle when I heard Mr.jeon calling me.

"Yes, Mr.jeon." 

"Urgh, don't call me that you are going to give birth to my grandson." He grumped as I giggled correcting my mistake.

"Okay, father. Did you need something?" I questioned chuckling.

"Actually I wanted to say ... Thank you." 

"For what, dad." He smiled caressing my head as I leaned in his fatherly warmth.

"Thanks for bringing our old jungkookie back. Thank you for giving him a chance and bringing such happiness to our scarred family. Your brothers and best friend made my boys complete...your family completed my family, tae and I can't thank you enough for making my boy happy. Their happiness is the only thing I live for, even if this sounds awful coming from the person who did nothing but taking other people's lives. I never wanted to involve them in my dark realm But it is said that the cycle of bad deeds always comes back to you in some way or other... so my wife left me and I left with no choice but to drag them in my dirt."