Discovering truths & feelings

Update here!

Taehyung's pov:

I closed my eyes briefly preparing myself for just one step closer death. My body went numb because of the increasing dismay. I waited for the impact but it never came instead I felt warm arms gripping me from my waist Pulling my body upwards securely.

I immediately opened my eyes only to be embraced into the warmest hug. I didn't have to think who is it... because I know his smell very well. 

I felt him burying his nose deep into my neck. My brain was still processing everything that just happened. My eyes widened in shock when the fact hit me... the fact that I would have died if he hadn't saved me at the right time. My breathing was uneven when we separated from the hug. I gazed into his eyes, fear still visibly lingering with a slight panic. 

He looked me into the eyes and I gasped inaudibly catching a glimpse of the tears in those chocolatey brown orbs for the first time. He looked like he was on the verge of breaking down as I felt his hands still trembling on my waist.

For the first time, I saw the fear in those emotionless cold eyes, the fear of losing something precious. His gaze was soft yet Influential like he was urging to say something but couldn't get himself to say it. He was holding his tears gulping them down.

"Taehyung." I came out of my thoughts when he called me by my name softly.

I just stared at him, trying to read his mind through his eyes.

"Don't ever do that again." He spoke with a shaking tone.

He again grasped me in his strong arms pressing my head on his chest. I can feel his uneven and rapid heartbeats, it was insanely unstable. I wonder why?.

Suddenly one of the bodyguards called him snatching both of our attention.

"Sir, I think Strom is coming. Let's get back home before it hits the shore." Bodyguard informed bowing down.

The devil stood up still gripping me from my waist as he was afraid that I'll do something crazy again. 

He pulled away and immediately lifted me bridal style. I didn't react because I Have already gotten used to him carrying me to all the places like I'm a mermaid who newly formed legs and doesn't know how to use them. I know it's kinda weird to say but to be honest right now I'm grateful that he carried me because I don't know if I could walk properly after what just happened a few minutes ago. 

He must be thinking that I tried to kill myself but only I know the truth. My feet slipped and I lose my balance that's why I fall not because I wanted to end my life. Sorry but my life ain't that cheap.

He carried me all the way to the house as this side of the forest is so dense that even a car can't make it up to here. He didn't put me down instead ordered a bodyguard to bring the first aid to the room as we both moved to the previous bedroom where I was sleeping in the morning.

We entered inside and he gently put me on the bed with the same neutral and fear mixed expressions. Bodyguard came and handed him the first aid Before leaving the room. 

The next moment, He took my both legs over his lap which immediately made me retrieve my feet in shock but he kept them in place by holding my ankles. I didn't move after that as he began to remove thrones, small stones, and pieces of branches pierced through my skin. I hissed when some of them were too deep. I didn't notice till now that I was bleeding so much...hell, I didn't even feel any pain till now. 

He cleaned my wounds after removing stones and thrones carefully. Currently, He was bandaging my cuts before applying ointments gently. He was treating me like some fragile glass doll that will break if the pressure is applied too much.