Chest full of surprises

Update!

Somewhere in seoul📍

Author's pov:

The man covered in all black with a mask hiding his face flawlessly while holding a brown envelope made his way towards the Shining glass door. He took a deep breath before balling his fist to knock on the door. He knocked twice making his presence known to the insiders.

A second later, a very deep yet murky voice was heard behind those glass doors, allowing a man in black to come in.

The man carrying the envelope walked inside revealing the luxurious office of South Korea's second top company.

Man in black removed his mask bowing down in front of the CEO of the company who was currently busy receiving pleasure from his secretary. 

The man scrunched his nose disgustingly at the filthy slurping noises made by the secretary. The CEO was trying to focus on his pleasure as the man just stood there Silently without any interference. Because he was partly used to meeting the scene like this in his boss's office. Suddenly third men appear from the other side holding a mischievous aura. He snickered at the view in front of him before clearing his throat to get the attention of both men.

The CEO groaned in annoyance because of the sudden interruption in his scarcely existing pleasure.

The man all in black bowed down again showing his respect to another man before presenting the brown envelope to his boss. 

"Sir, the news is confirmed." He informed proceeding to hand the envelope to the CEO when suddenly the other men snatched it away with the playful smirk covering his face.

"Thank you, Jason. You can leave now." The CEO thanked the man in black a.k.a. 'Jason' as he took his leave.

Now the CEO was glaring at the other man who was a little too much concentrated on the reading papers inside the envelope.

The boss sighed in defeat when he still couldn't be able to receive any pleasure of the blowjob from his skilled slutty secretary.

"You are pathetic." The CEO spat and pushed the secretary on the floor while adjusting his expensive clothes.

"Can't even pleasure your boss. What kind of slut are you?"

"Sir, please give me a second chance I'll do better this time." The secretary retorted seductively.

"Second chance? I don't think your ugly face deserves a second chance bitch. Look, even my dick got soft after looking at your disgusting face. Now get out of my office before I throw you away." The fuming man roared making the secretary run for her dear life. 

The CEO clicked his tongue in irritation when the other man chuckled throwing a few papers and photos over the annoyed one's office desk. 

"I guess, This one will be able to satisfy your needs better than any whore, dude." He said pointing towards the photo as the CEO picked it up analyzing it closely.

"He is-" before the boss can finish his sentence the other man filled his half-sentence.

"Drop dead gorgeous?" 

"No, you idiot. He is ethereal... How come I don't know about someone this beautiful. He is surreal almost like a pretty doll." 

"The name is Kim taehyung...And guess what, he is jeon's new toy. Jeon is trying so hard to hide him from the world." The other men grinned reading the paper.

The CEO smirked before his face turned into pure rage and wrath. 

"Jeon... Finally, after years of searching Finally I got your weak spot. Now, just wait and watch..... watch me destroy every inch of your empire and you."