Soft side?

Update here! I have edited my book cover and it's again edited by me🥰

Jungkook's pov:

I hugged my babyboy tightly. I like how submissive he became when I use my dominant voice on him. I admire his side view from behind as he was staring out of the window. It was getting dark outside and I am going to stay tonight. I was still angry with him for escaping but I will give him his punishment later before that I have to make sure that he won't try to escape again and I have already made a plan for my next step which is going to be hard but I know it's going to be worth taking a risk.

"Are you keep going to stare at the dark?" I asked in a raspy voice turning the light on, raising my head and rest it on my hand as I watched him closely. 

"..." He didn't say anything just kept staring.

"Bab-" I was going to say something but he cut me off.

"Why me?" He said in a monotone.

"What?" I quizzed not understanding his question.

"Why all the people in the world but you have to choose me? A mere College boy. I am not even special then why?" He questioned turning his gaze to stare at the mirror which was settled in the corner of the room. He made eye contact with me through the mirror for the first time and I couldn't stop staring at those addictive pair of gems.

"Who said you are not special babyboy. You are very special to me." I retorted removing few strands of hair from his eyes so I can stare better.

"That doesn't answer my question. And I'm special for you because I'm your toy right now but once you get satisfied with me, You will definitely going to throw me away." He said with a blank look watching my every move. He wasn't flinching or moving away from my touches anymore which made me happy for some reason but also there is this desire deep inside to watch that fear in his eyes. 

"Well, I am not planning to let you go any soon babe so don't worry. And about your question, you don't know how beautiful you are in my eyes baby and I have this habit to lock up beautiful things. When I first saw you I have this urge to make you mine, to have you all for myself, to hold you down in my chains so you will never be able to escape. You don't have any idea what effect you are having on me even Your single eye contact is making me crazy baby." I let out everything which was running in my head and he just stared at me in disbelief. soon he turned away breaking eye contact after hearing the last sentence.

"Look at me, baby. Look me in the eyes." I said in a soft yet deep voice staring at the mirror as I hold his chin to raise his head.

He shook his head in denial which only made me tighten my grip.

He whimpered softly before raising his head. He had tears in his eyes and I loosen up my grip smiling at the view in the mirror.

"My good baby. Now now let's get a shower. It's gonna be dinner time." I said getting up from the bed not minding my nakedness as I walked to the wardrobe to get a towel.

I turned around after taking the towel and saw taehyung still lying.

"Come on, get up." I said and he looked at me blushing slightly at my still naked body before turning away with a little frown.

"We are taking shower together." As soon as he heard it his eyes widened and he clutched the bedsheets tightly close to his chest.

"W-why?"

"Didn't you hear that saying baby... 'save water, shower together." I winked smirking playfully at his shocked reaction.

He didn't budge from the bed and his disobedience made me angry.