(24) You appa?

The sun was beginning to dip below the horizon, casting a warm, golden light over the beach as Jimin and Jungkook sat side by side on the sand.

The sound of crashing waves filled the air, and a gentle breeze ruffled their hair as they watched the sky turn shades of pink and orange.

As they sat in comfortable silence, Jimin couldn't shake the heavy weight that had settled in his chest since he had decided to share the news about Taehyung with Jungkook.

He had been dreading this conversation, unsure of how his friend would react to such a personal and difficult situation.

Finally, unable to contain his emotions any longer, Jimin turned to Jungkook and took a deep breath.

"Jungkook, I need to tell you something,"

he said quietly, his voice trembling slightly.

"Yeah? Go ahead"

Jungkook turned to look at him, concern etched on his face.

"You remember my ex fiance? I told you that he left me at the altar..."

"Yes you did. What about him, Jimin?"

Jimin looked down, Controlling his tears

"He's back,"

Jimin said, his voice barely above a whisper.

"And he wants to take Taemin away from me."

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock,

"What?!!"

He reached out to place a comforting hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"I can't believe this, Jimin. After all this time? Why would he do that?"

Jimin shrugged helplessly, feeling the tears welling up in his eyes.

"I don't know, Jungkook. I thought we had moved on from all of this. I thought we had both accepted that we were better off apart. But now...now he's threatening to take my son away from me."

Jungkook pulled Jimin into a comforting embrace, holding him close as he let the tears flow freely.

"I'm so sorry, Jimin,"

he murmured.

"That must be terrifying for you."

"It is,"

Jimin admitted, his voice muffled against Jungkook's shoulder.

"I don't know what to do, Jungkook. I can't bear the thought of losing Taemin."

Jungkook held him tight, offering silent comfort as Jimin let out all the pent-up emotions he had been holding in for weeks.

As the sobs began to subside, Jungkook pulled back and looked into Jimin's eyes with a determined expression.

"You won't lose him, Jimin,"

he said firmly.

"You're a great lawyer, and Taemin loves you more than anything. We'll figure this out together."

Jimin looked at Jungkook with gratitude shining in his eyes.

"Thank you, Jungkook."

Jungkook smiled reassuringly.

"You don't have to do this alone, Jimin. We're in this together."

As they sat on the beach under the twinkling stars, Jimin felt a glimmer of hope begin to stir within him.

With Jungkook, Yoongi and Taemin by his side, maybe he could find a way to protect his son and keep their little family together after all.

"I'm here for you, and I'll do everything in my power to help you through this."

Jimin clung to Jungkook, feeling a sense of relief wash over him.

They sat there for a while, the sound of the waves providing a soothing backdrop to their conversation. As the sky turned shades of pink and orange, Jungkook spoke up again.

"Jimin, I'm a lawyer, and so are you. We can fight this together. We'll make sure your fiance doesn't take Taemin away from you."

Jimin looked up at Jungkook with hope in his eyes.

"Do you really think we can win this case?"

Jungkook nodded firmly.

"I do. We'll gather evidence, build a strong case, and fight for Taemin's best interests. You're a great father, Jimin, and I'll do everything I can to support you."

A sense of determination filled Jimin as he looked at Jungkook.

"Thank you, Jungkook. I feel better knowing that you're on my side."

As they sat there, watching the last rays of sunlight disappear over the horizon, Jimin knew he had a fighting chance to keep his son with him.

They stayed on the beach until the sky turned dark and the stars began to twinkle above them.

And as they walked back to their cars, Jimin felt a newfound sense of strength and resilience.

He was ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead in the battle for his son's custody.

As they parted ways for the night, Jimin knew that he had a true friend in Jungkook, and he was grateful for the unwavering support and comfort that his friend had provided him during his time of need.

Together, they would fight for Taemin's future, and Jimin was determined to do everything in his power to keep his son by his side.

---------------------------

The next day

Taehyung stood nervously outside of Taemin's school, his heart pounding in his chest.

As the school bell rang, signaling the end of the day, Taehyung scanned the crowd of children pouring out of the building.

And then he saw him - a small boy with a mop of curly hair and a bright smile, running outside.

Taehyung smiled looking at his son.

But as soon as Taemin saw Taehyung, He stopped running, His smile was replaced with a frown.

Taehyung walked slowly towards the little boy, Kneeling infront of him to match his height

"Hey"

Taehyung whispered with a smile to which Taemin just looked down at his feet

The little boy stepped away from the stranger

"No....Uncle"

He said showing his little hand to stop taehyung

The older male raised his eyebrows in surprise before chuckling

"Uncle?"

Tae asked with a grin, The little one replied with a nod

"Eomma angry with me. No talking sorry"

He said firmly and was about to walk away but Taehyung was fast enough to pick him and make him stand at the same place again.

This time the younger one frowned but tae cupped his puffy cheeks

"But What if I say I'm your appa?"

Taemin blinked twice in confusion before pouting. Taehyung chuckled again but it soon faded as he noticed how he resembles Jimin so much. The way he blinked twice and poured made him look like Jimin.

Tae sighed before forcing a smile again

"You appa?"

Little boy asked and tae nodded

"No!"

Taemin exclaimed moving away from Taehyung,

Tae's heart clenched, feeling loads of emotions.

How is he going to make his son believe that he is his father? It's going to be one hell of a task

--------------------------------

What do you think will happen next??