(11) Leap-2

The room was filled with sunlight, That casted a warm glow on the cozy space... The walls were adorned with colorful artwork and framed photographs, capturing precious moments frozen in time. Toys are scattered across the floor, evidence of the vibrant energy that fills the apartment...

"Chimmy!"

Jimin, Who was now 27, stood in the middle of the room, wearing a suit and tie...His hair is neatly styled, and a sense of confidence radiates from him. He looks every bit the successful lawyer he has become...

He entered his room, Which was a complete mess...Thanks to his 5 year old son...Jimin looked around and saw a part of toy peeking out of the curtain...The older male smiled...

"Hmmm...I wonder...Where my little chimmy went.."

Jimin placed his hands on his waist while slowly walking towards his son...

He removed the curtain and a little boy tried to run away but jimin was fast enough to catch him...He started tickling him causing the little boy giggle uncontrollably

"You naughty boy!"

Jimin said playfully pulling the younger's cheek...

The boy has inherited his father's striking features, with dark hair, sparkling eyes that reflect an innocence untouched by the hardships of life and his father's boxy smile...

"Wear your shoes...It's your first day at school...You know what to do and what not to...Right?"

Jimin asked and his 5 year old nodded with a pout...

"Aigoo...My baby"

Min kissed his cheeks helping him to wear his shoes and tying his laces afterwards...

"Okay...What are you gonna say when teacher asks you your name?"

"My name is Park Taemin!"

"How old are you"

"I am 6 years old"

"What is your Appa's name?"

"My Appa's name is Park Jimin!"

"Yayy High five!"

Jimin said showing Taemin his palm...

The little boy gave him a high five...

The father son duo giggles, Their laughter filling the room like music...

---------------------------

Meanwhile,

The bustling city park is alive with the sounds of laughter and playfulness. Families gather on picnic blankets, children run around chasing bubbles, and the air is filled with a sense of carefree happiness.

Amongst the crowd, Taehyung, Who was now 28, sits alone on a bench. His once vibrant personality has dimmed, replaced by a cold and distant aura...

His eyes scan the park, searching for something that seems forever out of reach...

It was his daily routine...To come in this park near his office and just sit there...This place gives him peace...

A group of children playing nearby catches Taehyung's attention.

His gaze lingers on a little girl, her laughter echoing in his ears as she played with her parents...

She reminds him of his dream that he dreamt with Jimin...How he wanted a family...Only if Jimin wouldn't have messed up...Things could've been better...

Taehyung clenches his fists, his face contorting with anger and pain...

-------------------------

Jimin and Taemin got out of the car as little Taemin held jimin's hand while crossing the road...

They finally entered the school...
Small kids running here and there in the ground...Some were enjoying on the slides and some on the swing...

Jimin sat on his knees...Holding his son's shoulder while looking at him with a proud smile...

Just how fast the time changes...It felt like Yesterday when He was little baby crying for the first time and now here he was..Going to school

"Take care of yourself chimmy...I love you"

Jimin kissed him on the cheek and Taemin replied nodding his head once

"Love you too eomma!"

He likes to call Jimin eomma because why not...Jimin is the one who gave him birth afterall...

A teacher came to them and smiled at jimin who bowed

"We'll take care of him, Mr. park...Don't worry"

She assured and jimin nodded...The teacher held Taemin's hand taking him inside...Jimin smiled while waving at his little chimmy who looked back again and again...

As they walked away...Jimin sighs...His smile fades momentarily as he gazes at the gate by which Taemin went inside, his heart carrying the weight of the thought that what if taehyung was here with him...

Not a single day goes by without jimin thinking about Taehyung...How his life changed just because of that one moment...

How it would've been if he wouldn't have signed that FIR...No way in hell he wanted Taehyung's father to be arrested on their wedding day...

He wanted to tell taehyung about everything first...But the pressure that came from the victim's family was unbearable...

It was not even their fault...Jimin doesn't regret taking that case...But he regrets not telling taehyung anything when he had time...

The thoughts started overpowering Jimin But he quickly shakes off the melancholy, focusing on the present and the joy he has found in his son...

---------------------------

"Hey! Taehyung!"

Tae heard someone call him...He looked back and saw his friend, Jungkook

After Jimin, Jungkook was the one that shared office with Taehyung...

He was a good lawyer, A bubbly one...

"Let's get back to work! Lunch time is over"

Jungkook told and taehyung simply nodded...He got up giving one last glace to the happy family before walking away with his friend...

"Why do you always come here?"

"Nothing...It's just...The place is nice..."

"Is that all?"

"Yeah..."

"You know what I think...?"

Tae looked at the other male curiously

"I think you go there to find the love of your life...Come on come on...Tell me! Don't be shy"

Jungkook teasingly bumped his shoulder onto Taehyung's

Tae just shook his head

"I don't want to get involved in such things ever again"

"Oh come o- Wait...What do you mean by ever again?"

Jungkook halted on his track while taehyung just kept walking unbothered

"Long story..."

Jungkook quickly ran behind tae...Catching up with him

"Yeah...You can tell me what happened...I'm here to listen"

"I'll tell you some other day"

"Oh...Okay...As you wish"

----------------------

Have you all ever noticed how
Yeonjun is literally vmin's child...?