(4) Dinner

The next few weeks were hectic for jimin...He worked on several cases in the day time and Many cases including Seo joon's case at night...

The old couple came back to him a few days ago and gave him some more information...About their son and this case...

"Jimin-Ah?"

He flinched when he felt someone shake him...Looking up...Jimin found his beloved boyfriend...

"Yeah?"

"What's wrong? You look so lost these days"

"Ah...Um... Nothing tae...It's just a case..."

Taehyung frowned

"How many times do I have to tell you... Don't worry too much about them...Especially when its Sunday and we're on a date"

He scolded and jimin couldn't help but smile looking down

"Why are you smiling now?"

"You look like my mom more than my future husband"

Taehyung's eyes widened while jimin smirked

"Future husband?"

"Mhmm"

Jimin picked up his coffee taking a sip

"Oh yeah...I remember you're coming to meet my parents tonight...So of course..."

And jimin choked on his coffee...All the colour from his face draining...It was taehyung's turn to smirk...

"Taehyung...I...I'm scared"

Jimin said playing with his fingers...The older male sighed taking jimin's hands in his...

"Don't worry Minnie... I'll be there with you...If anything goes wrong then I'll handle it okay?"

Tae reassured gently...Making the smaller one fall for him harder...

---------------------------------

Jimin stood nervously outside Taehyung's parents' house, fiddling with the tie around his neck. He had never met them before, and he was anxious about making a good impression...Taehyung had assured him that they were easy-going people, but Jimin couldn't shake off the feeling of apprehension.

He took a deep breath and rang the doorbell...A few moments later, the door opened, and Taehyung's mother greeted him with a warm smile...

"Jimin, it's so nice to finally meet you,"

she said, pulling him into a hug.

"Thank you for having me, Ma'am... "

Jimin replied, returning the hug.

"Um...This is for you"

He gave her a bouquet and a gift he bought...

"Oh honey...Thank you...I appreciate it"

She said recieving the gift and the bouquet

"Come come"

The excited lady pulled him in...She lead him to the living room where Taehyung's father was sitting...He noticed the male and stood up...

"Jimin...Right?"

Min nodded and bowed to him...

"Good to see you, Jimin. I've heard a lot about you from Taehyung."

Jimin smiled nervously.

"I hope it's all good things."

"Of course,"