(10) Wedding

------------------------

The sun peeks through the curtains, casting a warm glow on Taehyung's face as he slowly wakes up. He stretches his arms and yawns, ready to start the day. However, his peaceful morning is abruptly interrupted by loud noises coming from downstairs.

"What's going on?"

He mumbles sleepily

Curiosity piqued, Taehyung quickly gets out of bed and rushes downstairs, his heart pounding in his chest. As he reaches the living room, The sound of people got louder as if someone was arguing...His eyes widen in shock and disbelief when he saw a group of police officers is gathered in the middle of the room, their stern expressions contrasting with the chaos surrounding them...

Taehyung's father, stands in handcuffs, his face etched with anger and sadness...While his mother begging the police

Tae's mind races as he tries to process the scene unfolding before him. He never expected to see his father like this...

"What... What is happening?"

He asked stuttering...An officer turned to him

"Are you Taehyung Kim?"

Taehyung nods, his voice barely a whisper...

"Y-Yes"

"I'm sorry, but your father is being taken into custody for drug-related offenses. We have evidence linking him to a major drug operation..."

The officer states sympathetically

Taehyung's legs feel weak as he struggles to comprehend the gravity of the situation. His father, whom he had always looked up to as a role model, now stands accused of a serious crime.

"I...I can't believe this. How could he do this?"

Taehyung asks in disbelief as tears rolled down his cheeks

"THIS IS WRONG! I DID NOTHING! IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR FIANCEE!"

Mr. Kim yelled out of pure rage towards his son's lover...

"I KNEW HE WAS A THREAT TO THIS FAMILY SINCE DAY ONE! HE IS THE ONE WHO MADE THESE FALSE ALLEGATIONS!!"

Taehyung who was shocked beyond limits looked at his father like a lost puppy

"W-What do you mean dad"

The officers started dragging Mr. Kim out of their house...

"HE IS THE ONE TAEHYUNG! HE IS THE REASON OF OUR SUFFERINGS!! HIS COUSIN COULDN'T PAY OUR LOAN BACK AND ATTEMPTED SUICIDE SO HE DID THIS TO TAKE REVENGE!"

As the officers escort Mr. Kim out of the house, Taehyung watches in a daze, his mind filled with a whirlwind of emotions. He feels anger, betrayal, and confusion all at once...Jimin? His Jimin...? He did this to him?

He saw his mother running behind the police car

Once the door closes behind them, Taehyung sinks to the floor, tears streaming down his face. He feels a mix of emotions...Fear for what lies ahead, and a deep sense of loss...What now?

Hours pass as Taehyung sits alone in the empty house, lost in his thoughts. Finally, he musters the strength to pick himself up and wipe away his tears. Determination fills his eyes as he decides what he is gonna do...

----------------------------

Soft music plays as the guests settle into their seats, eagerly awaiting the arrival of the groom...The atmosphere is filled with anticipation and excitement. Jimin, dressed in elegant and beautiful white clothes , stands at the altar, nervously adjusting his outfit and fidgeting with his hands....