(2) Leap

"Babe...Chill...I know you did great besides...It was just a mere test...It's result doesn't even matter.."

Taehyung tried to calm Jimin, knowing how easily he gets anxious...

The bell rang indicating it was time for the next class...The class which jimin didn't want to attend but had to...

"Let's go"

Taehyung said standing up but he sighed when his eyes fell on the small boy looking scared...

"Jimin..."

Tae went near him, Making him look up

"Trust me it'll be fine...Yeah?"

He caressed jimin's cheeks...Jimin leaned onto the touch...He let out a relieved sigh before nodding...

---------------------------

"Aella! 87!"

The teacher was announcing marks and Jimin...Jimin had been feeling on edge all day. His heart was racing, and his hands were shaking. He tried to push the feeling aside, but it only seemed to grow stronger. As his roll number was approaching, he felt a sudden wave of panic wash over him.

His breaths became shallow, and his chest felt tight. He tried to calm himself down, but it only seemed to make things worse. His thoughts raced, and he felt like he was losing control...

Suddenly he felt a warm hand interwining with his cold one...He looked at his boyfriend...Who gave him a gentle and reassuring smile...

"Jimin! 96!"

The teacher announced and Jimin's head turned towards the teacher then towards taehyung who was grinning with a 'I told you so' expression...

---------------------

Taehyung and Jimin sat across from each other in their shared office, both dressed impeccably in tailored suits. They were well-known lawyers in the city, with a reputation for taking on tough cases and winning...It's been 3 years they passed out the law college...

Taehyung leaned back in his chair, his eyes scanning over a stack of legal documents. Jimin was on the phone, his voice low and smooth as he spoke to a client.

As Jimin hung up the phone, he turned to Taehyung with a smile.

"That was the judge's assistant. Our motion was granted. We won the case."

Taehyung grinned, feeling a sense of satisfaction wash over him.

"That's great news. Another win for us."

Jimin leaned back in his own chair, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You know, I still can't believe we're both lawyers. It's like a dream come true."

Taehyung nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, it's been a long road, but we made it. And we're damn good at what we do."

Taehyung winked and Jimin chuckled.

"Damn right we are. I mean, who wouldn't want us as their lawyers? We're the dynamic duo."

Taehyung laughed, feeling a sense of pride in their accomplishments. They had worked hard to get where they were, and they were both determined to keep climbing the ladder of success.

As they continued to discuss their latest case, Taehyung couldn't help but feel grateful for Jimin's support and encouragement. He knew that he wouldn't have made it this far without him.

Together, they were unstoppable – two brilliant minds working towards a common goal. And with each victory they achieved, their bond grew stronger.