(12) Rain

(Taehyung lives in Seoul and Jimin lives in Busan)

----------------------------

Jungkook sat at his desk in the shared office, engrossed in his work...It's been 2 hours, He's working consistently...

He glanced outside. Dark clouds loomed overhead, signaling an imminent downpour...

Getting Worried about Taehyung, who always forgot to bring an umbrella, Jungkook reached for his phone and dialed his number...

To his disappointment, Taehyung didn't answer the call...

Jungkook sighed, knowing how absorbed Taehyung could get in something...

He decided to finish up his own tasks quickly so he could go and find him...

As he wrapped up his work, Jungkook's concern grew..

He knew Taehyung had a habit of seeking solace in the nearby park during stressful times...Determined to find him before the rain poured down, Jungkook grabbed his coat and hurriedly left the office...Not forgetting the umbrella

The park was only a short distance away, and as Jungkook approached, he noticed drops of rain began to fall, creating a rhythmic patter on the pavement.

His heart raced with worry as he scanned the park for any sign of Taehyung.

And then he saw him.

There, on a bench near the center of the park, sat Taehyung, drenched from head to toe. His usually impeccable suit clung to his body, and his hair was plastered against his forehead.

The rain poured relentlessly around him, but he seemed lost in his own world.

Jungkook's heart ached at the sight. He rushed towards Taehyung, calling out his name.

"Taehyung! What are you doing out here in the rain?"

Taehyung looked up

Jungkook reached Taehyung's side, concern etched on his face.

"Why didn't you answer my call? I was worried about you. You're completely drenched!"

Taehyung let out a bitter chuckle, running a hand through his wet hair.

"I didn't even realize my phone was ringing. My mind has been elsewhere."

Jungkook took off his coat and draped it over Taehyung's shoulders, trying to shield him from the rain.

"What's been bothering you? You can talk to me, you know."

Taehyung's eyes glistened with unshed tears as he looked at Jungkook...

"I'm fine"

Jungkook furrowed his brows

"Stop lying! I know you're not!"

Tae looked down...And sighed

Jungkook's face softened...

"It's okay...Let's just...Go back...Hmm?"

He said putting a hand on Taehyung's shoulder

-------------------------

Jimin sat in his car, the raindrops pelting against the windshield, obscuring his view.

He glanced at the clock on the dashboard, realizing he was running late to pick up Taemin from school...

With a sigh, he tightened his grip on the steering wheel and maneuvered through the rain-soaked streets.