(1) Starting

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, feeling the warmth of the morning sun on his face. He stretched his arms above his head and let out a soft yawn. As he sat up in bed, he looked around his same big ass room...

He got out of bed and walked over to the window, pulling back the curtains to let in more light. Outside, he could see the trees swaying gently in the breeze, and he could hear the birds chirping happily. It was a peaceful scene, and for a moment, Taehyung felt a sense of calm wash over him.

He turned around and walked over to his closet, picking out a simple outfit for the day ahead...As he got dressed, The maid called him for breakfast...

-------------------------

"They're not home again?"

Taehyung asked a maid as soon as he saw the empty dining table...The maid shook her head before bowing and wishing him 'good morning'

"What's good in this morning"

Tae mumbled, Annoyed and decided to leave without having any breakfast...With his bag slung over his shoulders, he stepped outside Ignoring the maid who was calling him for breakfast...

--------------------------

Taehyung stepped out of the car and looked around, trying to spot someone in the sea of students rushing to class. He finally saw him standing at the gate, The person's eyes scanning the crowd until they landed on Taehyung. His face lit up with a smile as he saw his boyfriend...soft, round face was framed by a halo of fluffy, light brown hair that fell in gentle waves around his forehead. His eyes were large and doe-like, with long lashes that fluttered when he blinked. They were a warm brown color, like melted chocolate, and seemed to radiate kindness and compassion.

His lips were plump and pink, with a slight upward curve that gave him a perpetually cheerful expression. His skin was smooth and flawless, with a healthy glow that made him look like he was lit from within. Taehyung couldn't help but feel a sense of peace and comfort whenever he looked at Jimin - like he was in the presence of an angel...His smile was enough to take breaths away...

but that smile quickly faded as he noticed something off about Taehyung...

"Good morning, Tae,"

Jimin said, walking up to him.

"You look tired. Did you sleep well?"

Taehyung shook his head.

"No, not really. I had a lot of work to do last night."

Jimin frowned, looking concerned.

"Did you at least have breakfast?"

Taehyung hesitated for a moment before making up an excuse

"No, I didn't have time."

Jimin's frown deepened.

"Tae, you know how important it is to eat breakfast. Come on, let's go get something to eat before class."

Taehyung nodded gratefully...On their way to cafeteria...Jimin felt a warm hand engulfing his small one and interwining them...He looked up at tae who was already looking at him with a gentle and loving smile...

They're both in the last year of their law degree... Taehyung comes from a very rich family so it was easy for him but as for jimin... He's not at all rich...He comes from a middle class family that consists of his grandpa only...For jimin, His grandpa was his only family...Him being a brilliant student got admission in one of the most reputed law college of Seoul...

Taehyung and Jimin met in the first year...Taehyung was that typical rich, cold, Asshole bully...

Jimin had always been aware of Taehyung's cold and distant behavior towards him. He knew that Taehyung was a bully and had a reputation for being mean to others. But Jimin never let that discourage him from being kind to Taehyung.

At first, Taehyung would ignore Jimin's attempts at conversation and would push him away when he tried to be friendly. But Jimin didn't give up. He continued to show Taehyung small acts of kindness, like offering to share his lunch or helping him with his homework.

Slowly but surely, Taehyung began to soften towards Jimin. He started to respond to his friendly gestures and even started to seek out Jimin's company. Jimin was patient and understanding, never pushing Taehyung too hard, but always being there for him when he needed a friend.

As time went on, Taehyung began to realize that Jimin was the only one who truly cared about him and accepted him for who he was. He started to see Jimin in a different light, no longer as a target for his bullying, but as someone he could trust and confide in.

Finally, during the second semester, Taehyung found the courage to tell Jimin how he felt. He confessed that he had fallen in love with him and that he was sorry for all the pain he had caused him in the past.

Jimin smiled and took Taehyung's hand, telling him that he forgave him and that he felt the same way. From that day on, they were inseparable, their love growing stronger every day thanks to Jimin's unwavering kindness and understanding...

After college they decided to spend some time together at thier favourite place...

Jimin and Taehyung's favorite place was a spot by the river where they could watch the sunset. They would sit on the grass, with the river flowing gently in front of them, and just enjoy each other's company.

As the sun would begin to set, the sky would turn into a beautiful array of oranges and pinks, casting a warm glow over everything. Jimin would lean into Taehyung's side, feeling safe and loved, while Taehyung would wrap his arm around Jimin's shoulders, holding him close.

They would talk about everything and nothing, enjoying the peacefulness of the moment. Sometimes they would even bring a picnic, with sandwiches and fruit, and share it while watching the sunset.

For Jimin and Taehyung, this spot by the river became a symbol of their love and their journey together. It was a place where they could forget about the world and just be themselves, surrounded by the beauty of nature and each other's warmth....

"Tae?"

Jimin called him softly

"Hmm?"

Jimin lifted his head from his boyfriend's shoulder and looked at him...

"When did you discover that you love me?"

Taehyung smiled before gently tucking jimin's hair behind his ear

"Since all my decisions started to revolve around you"

Tae said looking in his eyes...Then his gaze shifted towards Jimin's lips...They leaned in letting their lips meet as the sun behind them went down witnessing the moment....

--------------------

Eh.....Yeah....I did said that I'm gonna start it after the end of Kim needs park...But....Guysss it is about to end so...I don't see any problem...Do you? 🙂🔪