(8) Chimmy

Jimin snuggled into the firm chest and hugged the person but soon he realised and sat up...Looking around confused...He saw taehyung sleeping peacefully...his heart started  racing as he realized where he was....They had slept together...By mistake....Jimin couldn't believe it...he had always been so careful to keep things slow, and now he had let his guard down...

He held his head that was throbbing in pain...Feeling a wave of panic wash over him....What if Taehyung was upset? What if this ruined everything between them? Jimin didn't know what to do...

But then he felt a hand on his shoulder, and he turned to see Taehyung looking at him with concern.

"Hey,"

Taehyung said softly.

"Are you okay?"

Jimin shook his head, feeling tears prick at the corners of his eyes.

"I'm so sorry,"

he said, his voice shaking.

"I don't know what happened. I didn't mean to...I didn't want to ruin everything between us."

Taehyung put his arms around Jimin, pulling him close...

"Shh,"

he said, rubbing Jimin's back soothingly....

"You didn't ruin everything baby...We are going to get married soon right? Everything is okay"

"But what if it's not?"

Jimin asked, pulling away slightly so he could look at Taehyung.

"What if this changes everything?"

"It won't,"

Taehyung said firmly.

"I love you, Jimin. Nothing can change that..."

Jimin felt a surge of relief wash over him, and he leaned into Taehyung's embrace once more.

"I love you too,"

he said softly.

"I'm sorry for panicking like that."

"It's okay,"

Taehyung said, pressing a kiss to Jimin's forehead...

"Are you still sore?"

The smaller pouted before nodding...Tae got up and went to jimin's side picking him up in his arms

"Let's have a shower together..."

-------------------------------

After a lot of scolding from his grandpa...Jimin finally entered his house...As soon as he did...He got a call...

"Ah grandpa...I'll be back in minute"

Jimin went out to attend the call...

"Hello?"

"Hello...Sir...Is there....Like....What about...."

"Your case?"

"Y-Yes"

"Don't worry uncle...I'm working on it...Your son will surely get justice...Meet me tomorrow at my house?"

"Okay...Sure...We will be there on time"

"Hmm..See you tomorrow"

Jimin sighed after cutting the call... Frowning, He turned to look at his house when he heard a sound of something falling...

"Grandpa?"

Going inside what Jimin saw made him worried...

"Grandpa!!"