(14) lost and found

Jimin held onto Taemin's hand tightly as they boarded the train to Seoul.

It was a long journey, but he was excited to spend some quality time with his son.

Taemin looked up at Jimin with a smile, calling him

"Eomma! Train!"

He pointed out with excitement

Jimin chuckled and ruffled his hair, feeling a sense of pride and love for his little boy.

As they boarded the train, Jimin noticed how crowded it was.

He had expected it to be busy, but this was something else entirely.

People were crammed together, struggling to find space to stand.

Jimin felt a pang of anxiety as he wondered how he would keep Taemin safe in such a chaotic environment.

He tried to push his way through the crowd, but it was like swimming against a tide.

Taemin clung to his hand, looking up at him with wide eyes.

"Eomma, why is it so crowded?"

He asked, his voice barely audible over the noise of the train.

Jimin looked at his son, concerned and tried to reassure him, telling him that it was just rush hour and that things would calm down soon.

But as the train began to move, he realized that things were only going to get worse.

People jostled and pushed, and Jimin felt like he was suffocating.

He tried to keep Taemin close, but it was impossible in the crush of people.

He felt a moment of panic as he lost sight of his son's head in the sea of bodies.

He called out for him, but his voice was drowned out by the noise of the train.

-----------------------

Taehyung stood at the bustling Seoul station, his hands tucked into his coat pockets as he scanned the crowds for any sign of Jungkook.

He had arrived promptly at 8 AM, as Jungkook had requested, but there was no sign of him yet.

The station was chaotic, with people rushing to catch their trains and vendors shouting out their wares.

Taehyung felt a sense of unease wash over him as he realized that he was going to be late for his meeting with his other clients.

He had promised them that he would be there on time, and he didn't want to disappoint them.

As the minutes ticked by, Taehyung grew increasingly anxious.

He checked his phone for any messages from Jungkook, but there was nothing. He tried calling him, but his phone went straight to voicemail.

Taehyung felt a sense of frustration building inside him. He was not a man who liked to waste his time, and he had other appointments to attend to later in the day..

"Where is this guy! And why the hell is it so crowded today...Even the train is late"

Taehyung mumbled, Pushing his hair back in frustration...

------------------------

As they approached their stop, Jimin tried to make his way towards the door, but it was like trying to push through a brick wall.

He felt tears prick at the corners of his eyes as he realized that he might not be able to get off the train with Taemin.

Finally, the train came to a stop and the doors slid open.