Chapter 132: Daoist Kunyu! Got the Holy Water!

Почніть із самого початку

Eh? Why can’t I sense this kid’s thoughts? Strange.

The kid in front does not seem to have a strong aura. He should not be Extraordinary.

Could it be that someone Extraordinary used a secret technique on him?

Hmm… Possible!

However, this annoying aura… is very similar to Elena’s.

Thinking of this, Daoist Kunyu’s heart trembled. He frowned and said, “You’re Alina’s student?”

“Yes.”

Lin Bei nodded.

“Hmph, I already said that I’ll give her what I owe her in a month! Why is she still haunting me? She actually sent his students to rush me? Is she done?! Does she really think I’m afraid of her?”

Daoist Kunyu said angrily.

“Huh?”

Lin Bei was puzzled.

Why did he have such a bad temper? What was he trying to do?

Also… Are you afraid of her? It’s not up to you. I can see clearly with my Eye of Stars. You’re indeed afraid of her!

Oh no! I’ve let my imagination run wild again!

Would I be discovered and killed?

Lin Bei’s heart turned cold.

However, something that surprised him happened. Daoist Kunyu did not seem to have sensed his thoughts at all. He continued to say, “If you want to take that thing, you should leave! I said a month, a month! It’s useless no matter how much you urge me!”

Something was wrong!

Lin Bei was stunned.

I was thinking about him, but he didn’t react at all?

Or… He cannot sense my thoughts?

Lin Bei’s heart skipped a beat. He looked at the Eye of Stars and suddenly understood.

“Could it be that… my Eye of Stars has such an effect? Because of the suppression effect, Daoist Kunyu actually can’t see through my thoughts?”

Lin Bei guessed and tried to complain about Daoist Kunyu in his heart.

After careful observation, he realized that there was nothing unusual about the other party.

“It’s actually true!”

Lin Bei was pleasantly surprised.

This suppression effect was indeed useful!

“Hey, kid, don’t play dumb! Don’t think that just because Alina used a secret technique on you to hide your thoughts, you can scold me in your heart!”

Daoist Kunyu glanced at Lin Bei, who had a strange expression on his face. He suddenly thought of something and flew into a rage. “Do you believe that I’ll teach you a lesson?”

“Ah! That… you’ve misunderstood! I don’t know what to get at all. I’m here this time because I was asked to hunt down the Temple rebel. I’m here only to exchange for some useful clues from you!”

Lin Bei came back to his senses and hurriedly explained.

“Ah? Ahem, I see… Then it’s fine.”

When Daoist Kunyu heard that, he coughed awkwardly.

At the same time, he cursed in his heart.

Damn, why didn’t you say so earlier!

This time, I’ve become a clown!