Chapter 192: Obtaining the Nine Swords!

The Black and White Chess Saint smiled and stroked his beard as he looked at Lin Bei.

“How is it? Are you satisfied with this spatial talent?”

”Satisfied.”

Lin Bei’s smile froze and he nodded.

At this moment, he was in pain and joy.

He was in pain because it required too many Divinity Gemstones to synchronize this talent!

He was in joy was because this SSS-level spatial talent was indeed powerful!

——

Space Severing:

Level SSS talent, space-type. It can cut open a space for your own use. It can attack and defend.

Suppression level: 4 (Consistent with the Dao Comprehension realm)

——

Not to mention anything else, it had a Level 4 suppression effect!

Moreover, with the Power of Suppression, he could obtain Level 5 suppression!

With such standards, even if a Legendary descended, he would not be afraid!

“The key is that this suppression level is actually related to the Dao Comprehension realm. In other words, as long as my realm in the Dao of Space increases, the suppression level of this talent will also increase! It’s really too awesome!”

Lin Bei was excited.

The Dao Comprehension realm was divided into a total of nine levels. In other words, the talent, Space Severing, could finally reach a Level 10 suppression effect (the Power of Suppression could increase it by an additional level)!

At this moment, Lin Bei was helpless.

It seemed that if he wanted to bring items into the real world, he had to rely on Shopkeeper Jin.

Now, this Space Severing was really too powerful. If he wanted to synchronize it, he would have to pay a huge price. He had the will but not the wealth.

“Hehe, as long as you like it.”

The Black and White Chess Saint smiled and said, “By the way, Hong Yi’s spatial talent is also Space Severing. Unfortunately her talent is inferior to yours, and her comprehension of the Dao of Space is much weaker.”

Hong Yi blushed slightly when she heard that. She lowered her head in silence.

She had already followed the Black and White Chess Saint for hundreds of years, but her comprehension of the Dao of Space had only just entered the Mild Fluency realm.

Compared to Lin Bei, who had just entered the sect, she was still a level lower.

Now, when she heard her master’s comments, she wished she could find a hole to hide in.

“Hong Yi, actually, you don’t have to belittle yourself. Your talent in the Dao of Space isn’t bad. Furthermore, I see that you have comprehended the Dao of Life. If you cultivate well, your future achievements will definitely not be low.”

When the Black and White Chess Saint saw that Hong Yi had been dealt a blow, he smiled and comforted her. “How about this? Staying here is not a solution. Follow this young friend and go out to adventure. More knowledge and experience will be better for your improvement than staying here and improving slowly.”

“Soon, the world will change. At that time, I have other things to do. It’s difficult to protect you. If you follow him, the person who will break the situation, you will have many opportunities.”