Chapter 116: Star Power! Dao of Stars!

“That’s it?”

Lin Bei waited for more system notifications, but after a few minutes, there was no reaction.

“What more do you expect? Didn’t I already pass the Star Swordsman inheritance to you? It’s already over.”

At the side, Jian Yi felt light and smiled.

“… At least it’s a profession that can grow. Is there anything special about it?”

The corners of Lin Bei’s mouth twitched in dissatisfaction.

“Yes. Isn’t there star power? As for the rest, kid, we’re a Level F profession. It’s the lowest profession. What special rewards can there be?”

“I—”

“Alright, we Star Swordsmen have to rely on our own efforts. If you want to become stronger, work harder.”

Jian Yi smiled. “Let’s go and drink together. Seeing how pitiful you are, I’ll reluctantly teach you my Wine Sword so that you won’t run around like a headless fly.”

“…”

Lin Bei fell silent.

He looked at the only talent he had obtained after changing his profession.

——

Star Power (Special Talent)

Absorb and fuse all things to condense the Star Power.

Current Level: F.

Star Power: 100/100

Note: Consumes the Star Power. Releasing skills will obtain a corresponding percentage damage bonus. The Star Power can’t automatically recover at the moment. It needs to absorb items to recover.

——

“Jian Yi, is the power of the stars so trash? It can’t recover automatically?”

“Haha, don’t worry. You’re only Level F now. When you reach Level S, your star power will automatically recover.”

“…How long will that take?”

Lin Bei could not help but ask.

“Well, that depends on you. If you can fuse with some powerful items, it will naturally be very fast.”

Sword smiled and explained, “For Star Power, upgrading to Level E requires 1,000 points. At Level D, 10,000 points. At Level C, 100,000 points. At Level B, 1,000,000 points. At Level A, 10,000,000 points. And so on. Therefore, if you want the Star Power to have an automatic recovery effect, you have to at least increase the upper limit of Star Power to 100 million points!”

“…”

Lin Bei was speechless.

100 million points of star power?

How long would it take to absorb and fuse?

Speaking of which, he had yet to try.

Lin Bei thought about it and took out an Obsidian-grade equipment from his backpack. Then, he used his innate star power.

——

Use the Star Power! Please choose how to use it!

Mode 1: Recover the Star Power!

Mode 2: Increase the upper limit of Star Power!

——

Lin Bei directly chose Mode 2 to increase the upper limit of Star Power!