Chapter 114: The Secret of Jian Yi! Sealed Legend!

Dark Moon Valley, Bloodshed Tavern.

Tria was busy. When she saw Lin Bei, her eyes lit up and she greeted him with a smile.

“Prince Charming! You’re here!”

“Yes, how’s it going?”

“Not bad! Now that Elder Mo has joined, the popularity of our tavern is soaring! So far, more than ten three-star members have joined our tavern!”

Tria said excitedly.

“Not bad.”

Lin Bei nodded slowly. After all, the tavern had just been established. It was indeed rare for ten three-star members to join in such a short period of time.

Three-star members usually had at least Emperor-level combat strength. In the Bloodshed Tavern, they were not considered weak.

“By the way, I asked you to collect all kinds of wine previously. How much have you gathered now?”

Lin Bei asked.

“Oh, I’ve already collected 90 types. I’m still short of 10 types.”

Tria answered.

“Alright, give me the list and remove the mission. I’ll think of a way myself.”

“Alright, please wait a moment!”

Tria nodded and turned to leave.

Not long after, she returned to Lin Bei with a storage ring and said with a smile, “They’re all here!”

“Thank you!”

Lin Bei smiled and nodded. He took the storage ring and checked it. There were 90 types of wine neatly placed inside. Some were wine jars, some were jade bottles, and they were of different shapes.

“Alright, go ahead. I’ll leave first.”

Lin Bei said goodbye to her and left the tavern.

Then, he glanced at the list and memorized the names of these wines. He opened the exchange shop of the Bloodshed Tavern and began to search for “wine.”

Swoosh!

In an instant, thousands of options were placed in front of him.

For a moment, Lin Bei was dazzled.

“As expected of the Bloodshed Tavern! This tavern is indeed different. There are really many types of wine!”

Lin Bei sighed. Now that he was a four-star member, his authority was much greater than before, and he could exchange for more goods. If he was only a three-star member, he would probably be able to buy no more than 200 types of wine.

“There’s indeed a lot of wine, but isn’t this price too high?”

Lin Bei frowned slightly. Looking at the wine on the front page, none of them cost less than 1 million points.

Most importantly, other than a very small number of wines with attribute bonuses, most of the wines were just pure wines without any bonuses!

He was not that extravagant to spend a million points to exchange for a jar of wine without any bonuses!

“Forget it, let’s find something cheaper.”

Lin Bei was helpless. He chose to rank the prices from low to high and refreshed the interface.

Splash!

The scene changed and Lin Bei instantly felt better.

——