Chapter 69: Farming Ruins! Gaining Dust!

“I hope 24 hours is enough!”

As soon as he entered the Tavern’s Mystic Realm, Lin Bei immediately summoned his Ghost Warhorse and ran towards the nearest ruin.

After all, this was a public leveling map after the server combination in his previous life. Lin Bei was very familiar with this place.

Even without a map, he was familiar with the place. After a simple direction identification, he found the first ruin!

[Batha Dynasty Ruins (Lv.80, 2000 years old)]

A 2,000-year-old ruin!

In other words, the Guardian here should also be a 2,000-year-old undead body. In that case, he would at least have a portion of Divinity Dust!

Without a word, Lin Bei rushed into the ruins!

“How dare you! Who are you? How dare you barge into the ruins of the Batha Dynasty! Die!”

Suddenly, an angry shout came from the center of the ruins. Immediately after, a strange creature with four arms that looked like a mantis appeared. Four huge sickles cut through the air and emitted saber auras that approached Lin Bei!

“Petty tricks!”

Lin Bei sneered and dodged them all!

After the second enhancement, his extreme reaction time had been reduced from 0.05 seconds to 0.03 seconds!

Now, with his game attributes that had all exceeded 2,000 points, it was simply easy for him to dodge these attacks!

“He dodged it?”

The Mantis Guardian was stunned for a moment, but in that moment, he instantly fell into a bitter battle!

Holy Light Punishment!

Discipline Spell!

Magic Absorption!

The interval between the skills was extremely short, and they bombarded the Mantis Guardian non-stop.

“Damn, I was careless!”

The Mantis Guardian cursed in its heart. Suddenly, it was furious. Its body flashed with golden light and instantly blocked all the attacks.

“Golden Body Spell!”

The Mantis Guardian seemed to have turned into a golden statue. Lin Bei’s attacks landed, but he could not cause any damage to it!

“Hahaha, you’re still too inexperienced to kill me!”

The Mantis Guardian laughed. His Golden Body Spell could last for 10 minutes!

In these ten minutes, he would not suffer any damage!

Moreover, these ten minutes were enough for him to recover his health points to full!

Most importantly, the cooldown time of this Golden Body Spell was also 10 minutes!

This way, as long as he reacted fast enough, he would never be hurt!

“Heh, interesting.”

Seeing this, Lin Bei smiled faintly. He raised his hand and cast a Dispel Spell, instantly imprisoning the Mantis Guardian.

The golden light was instantly dispersed, and the Mantis Guardian’s grinning mouth instantly froze.

Lin Bei did not hesitate and continued to bombard it with spells.

In less than half a minute, the Mantis Guardian died.

In the end, it did not even break Lin Bei’s two shields. Although it was Level 80, from its performance, Lin Bei’s evaluation was that it was inferior to Jian Yi.