Chapter 148: Reconstructing the Body!

Lin Bei teleported with Qiqi back to Dark Moon Valley. Then, he used the teleportation array to arrive at the Holy Light Village and found Jin Dadao.

“Lord Jin, do me a favor and help my friend reconstruct her body.”

As soon as they entered the grocery store, Lin Bei went straight to the point.

“No problem, but according to my observation, you need a portion of Extraordinary life force to reconstruct her body.”

Jin Dadao looked at Qiqi up and down and asked curiously, “You have Extraordinary life force?”

“Yes, but there’s only one piece. You have to wait a little longer for your piece.”

Lin Bei replied.

“Alright, take this. As long as you inject life force into it, you can reconstruct her body.”

Jin Dadao nodded and gave Lin Bei a formation plate.

Origin Returning Array: An Extraordinary array that can reconstruct the body after injecting enough life force.

“Alright, I’ve given it to you. You have to increase your strength as soon as possible.”

Jin Dadao urged, “With your current strength, you’re no match for those people from the Primordial World.”

Lin Bei nodded when he heard this. He suddenly remembered his encounter in Firestone Town and couldn’t help but ask, “By the way, Master Jin, do you know a person called Zong Lian? This person comes from the Primordial World and should be good at puppets.”

“Mm? Zong Lian? I know him. Why are you asking about him?”

Jin Dadao asked.

“Previously, in Firestone Town, his puppet clone attacked me, but I killed it. Before he left, he said that he would wait for me in the Primordial World. Since you know this Zong Lian, can you tell me some information about him?”

Lin Bei asked seriously.

“His puppet clone… was killed by you?”

When Jin Dadao heard this, he had a strange expression.

No wonder Old Zong’s expression was a little off previously. Alright, he had actually failed!

He clearly told me that he would give this kid a lesson, but in the end, he was beaten up!

“Not by me, but by my friend. However, speaking of which, the entire process was actually quite dangerous. Fortunately, it’s a puppet. If it was the main body, we would be in trouble.”

“…I see.”

Jin Dadao glanced at Qiqi beside Lin Bei and muttered in his heart, “This should be Elena’s soul clone, right? It’s just a clone, but it can actually kill Old Zong’s puppet clone? Isn’t this too ruthless?”

“If even a clone is so powerful, how strong is her main body now?”

Jin Dadao was a little shocked.

Alina’s realm was only Extraordinary, but from the performance of her soul clone, her actual combat ability was probably not weaker than a Legend.

“Master Jin, you haven’t told me about Zong Lian.”

“Oh, Zong Lian. Ahem, this guy actually has some connections with me. We once took adventures together when we were young, until I was shot in the knee…”

“Stop! Master Jin, I don’t want to hear about your glorious deeds anymore. Let’s talk about Zong Lian.”

“Alright, this Zong Lian is good at refining weapons, and I’m good at array formations. The two of us are old friends. As for strength… we should be on par.”