Chapter 168: Drawing a Prize While You're At It!

“Using the Eye of Stars to analyze the arrangement of the sword aura is the most boring process.”

Lin Bei looked at the sword energy waterfall falling from the sky and felt bored, so he multitasked and opened the lucky draw interface.

He still had four lucky draw chances from the four-star challenge reward in his hand. He could use them now.

Opening the Four-Star Prize Pool, Lin Bei used his magic power detection method to scan it and immediately obtained the information of all the prizes on the prize pool.

He had no choice. He could only use this method to check the information of the prize. His eyes still had to observe the sword energy waterfall.

“As expected, it’s not much different from what I guessed. There’s a Divinity Spirit Stone of a higher level than the Divinity Crystal in the Four-Star Prize Pool!”

Lin Bei was a little excited. He only had one Divinity Spirit Stone on him now. Apart from being able to synchronize 50% of his attributes to the real world, it could also synchronize an item to the real world. It was very powerful.

However, it was a pity that there were a total of 500 prizes in the Four-Star Prize Pool, but the Divinity Stone only occupied one of them, and there was only one.

This probability made Lin Bei a little afraid. Could his luck be as awesome as before?

Other than the Divinity Spirit Stone, there were still 20 Divinity Items as rewards, including Divinity Dust, Divinity Fragments, and Divinity Crystals. However, these Divinity Items paled in comparison to the Divinity Spirit Stone.

Other than these divinity items, Lin Bei was quite interested in three of the remaining prizes.

These three prizes were the Substitute Doll, the Coin of Destiny, and the Blessing Scroll.

Needless to say, the Substitute Doll and the Blessing Scroll were very helpful. The Coin of Destiny was very interesting.

——

Coin of Destiny:

Throw the coin, choose a target, and enforce the reward and punishment mechanism. The winner will receive a Buff, and the loser will receive a debuff.

Note: Victory and defeat are related to luck and strength on both sides. The greater the difference in luck, the stronger the Buff.

——

“My Luck attribute is as high as 175 points. Coupled with my Unlimited Buff talent, this item… is simply a divine artifact for me.”

Lin Bei sighed in his heart. There were too many prizes in the pool of 500 prizes. Moreover, the worst was Obsidian-grade equipment. Compared to the pile of Gold and Platinum equipment in the previous lucky draw, it was too kind.

However, this way, it would be even harder for Lin Bei to get anything good.

He had a feeling that his voice-activated lottery might fail this time.

At the thought of this, Lin Bei chanted “draw” in his heart. Then, he shouted “Divinity Spirit Stone” and “Coin of Destiny” in his heart.

Either of these two prizes would be worth it!

[Congratulations! You have obtained the prize, Substitute Doll x3!]

“…”

The corners of Lin Bei’s mouth twitched slightly. As expected, his voice control did not work this time!

Fortunately, the item he drew was one of the few items he could accept. The Substitute Doll was a life-saving item. It was not a loss to be able to draw this.