Chapter 62: Exchange! Dangerous Blood Demon Mystic Realm!

“Okay, from what you said before, you got a batch of supplies, right?”

Alina asked.

“Well, yes.”

Lin Bei nodded. “I have some equipment in my hands. Although they’re only Level 30 to 40, their quality is Diamond and Obsidian. In addition, I have some universal skill books. Although there aren’t too many, there are seven or eight. I wonder if Light Temple needs these?”

“Very good. The Light Temple really needs these resources now!”

Alina said, “Take them out first. I’ll take a look.”

When Lin Bei heard this, he obediently took out some Diamond and Obsidian equipment that he did not need from his backpack. At the same time, he also brought a few universal skill books.

Alina glanced at them and her eyes moved. A rare smile appeared on her lips. “Not bad. These equipment’s attributes are not bad! If they are refined by me, their attributes will be even better. At that time, it will be enough for the Holy Temple army at the front line!”

“These universal skill books are not bad either. With these, the soldiers at the front line can have more strength to protect themselves.”

Alina nodded in satisfaction and said to Lin Bei, “I’ll take all these things. In exchange, I’ll give you three portions of Divinity Dust. What do you think?”

“Three portions of Divinity Powder?”

Lin Bei was stunned and overjoyed.

This was good stuff!

Although a portion of Divinity Dust could only synchronize 1% of his basic attributes to reality, compared to the Diamond and Obsidian equipment he could easily obtain, it was simply a treasure!

He had the Mutated Blood skill and the King’s Blood. As long as he wanted to, he could farm a batch of King-tier Mutated Bosses every day!

Coupled with his Buff of “Drop Quality +2”, Obsidian-grade equipment could be farmed at will!

In comparison, the Divinity Dust that could only be obtained by challenging the Ruins Guardians was abnormally precious!

There was a limit to the number of ruins. If he cleared one, there would be one less. It was not like his mutated blood that could forcefully raise a wild monster to the king level!

“Alright! Deal!”

Lin Bei said with a smile.

“If you still have supplies, remember to trade with me directly. As for Bobo… Although he has many good things, he doesn’t have many divine items.”

Alina said, “That’s the advantage of the Light Temple.”

“Understood!”

“Alright, here are three portions of Divine Dust. Take them.”

Alina waved her hand, and a wooden box appeared in front of Lin Bei. Lin Bei’s breathing was heavy. He opened it and sure enough, there were three sets of red Divinity Powder inside.

——

Divinity Dust

After use, Divinity +1, 1% of basic attributes can be synchronized to reality.

Time consumed: 1 hour.

——

“By the way, Teacher, I went to the Holy Light Village previously. Shopkeeper Jin from the grocery store asked me to give you a letter.”