Chapter 132: Daoist Kunyu! Got the Holy Water!

Lin Bei felt helpless. He left Green Mountain City and teleported to Fallen Star City.

Let’s not talk about anything else for now. He had to kill that Temple Rebel first!

Monarchs were nothing to him, who now had all kinds of suppressive effects!

Monarchs?

Heh, they were nothing.

[You have been teleported to Fallen Star City!]

[Please head to the Light Temple as soon as possible to exchange for clues of the rebel!]

As soon as he arrived in Fallen Star City, Lin Bei received a mission notification and rushed towards the Light Temple in Fallen Star City.

Fallen Star City was a Level 2 main city, one level higher than Green Mountain City.

Therefore, the Light Temple here was several times larger than Green Mountain City’s. From afar, holy light filled the air and the aura was awe-inspiring.

“Respected War God Inheritor!”

As soon as he arrived at the entrance of the Light Temple, the guard at the door bowed deeply to Lin Bei to show his respect.

“No need for formalities. I’m going to exchange for clues related to the rebel. Where should I go?”

Lin Bei asked directly.

“Enter the Hall of Holy Light and go to the Treasure Pavilion to look for Daoist Kunyu.”

“Thank you.”

Lin Bei thanked him and directly entered the Light Temple. He did not expect his War God profession to be so useful in the Light Temple. Everyone looked at him with respect.

He asked along the way and quickly arrived at a dazzling room on the second level of the Holy Temple.

As soon as he entered, he saw a middle-aged Daoist priest with a hooked nose wearing gold-rimmed glasses and holding a horsetail whisk.

This style was incompatible with the style of the Holy Temple.

——

Daoist Kunyu (Lv.189, Extraordinary, Ethereal Dao Immortal):

A miser who is greedy for money and bullies the weak and fears the strong.

All attributes suppression: Level 1.

Health…

——

“Well…”

Lin Bei only subconsciously used the Eye of Stars to investigate Daoist Kunyu’s information. He did not expect… to obtain a lot of information, including personality, weaknesses, and so on!

Wasn’t this Eye of Stars too powerful?

Lin Bei sighed. He even saw a very interesting message from the other party—”Afraid of Elena.”

Haha, aren’t you giving me a chance?

Lin Bei smiled, but his face suddenly froze.

That was because he realized that Daoist Kunyu had already looked up at him with a sharp gaze.

“Oh no, could it be that I’ve been seen through? I almost forgot that Extraordinary existences can see through people’s thoughts!”

Lin Bei belatedly felt his scalp tingle.

“Kid, I smell something disgusting from you!”

Daoist Kunyu pushed his glasses and frowned at Lin Bei. He sized him up and was a little puzzled.