Chapter 131: Terrifying Level Suppression Effect! Sense of Crisis!

“There’s still some time. Continue strengthening.”

Lin Bei went online again and continued to refine the Divinity Crystal.

Currently, he only needed to spend 10 hours to refine a Divinity Crystal. The efficiency was still very high.

The only thing that made him feel a little uncomfortable was that every ten hours, in order to avoid the invasion of the Blood Demon Aura, he had to leave the Blood Demon Mystic Realm and rest.

This way, it delayed the time to rush to the Blood Demon Prison.

“This time, I synchronized the Spell Wave and my strength increased a lot.”

In the room, Lin Bei looked at his new attributes and smiled.

After breaking the limit, the Spell Wave could allow his magic attack to cover a radius of a hundred meters. Every time it was activated, the effect would last for a minute, and the cooldown time was only for a short five minutes. It was not a small increase in his overall strength.

Other than that, his attributes had been strengthened by the Divinity Crystal and increased by a large margin again.

——

Constitution: 5,800 (2,300↑)

Physical Strength: 5,385 (2,200↑)

Magic Strength: 6,669 (2,480↑)

Agility: 5,945 (2,300↑)

Divinity: 112 (20↑)

——

Lin Bei glanced at his attributes and smiled.

[Combat Strength: 23,799]

“My combat strength has exceeded 20,000 points just like that. It’s very easy.”

Lin Bei sighed in his heart.

It had to be said that the attribute strengthening of the Dao of Devouring had increased his strength by 20 times!

It was ridiculous!

“But then again, my current combat strength should be much higher than the young man with the sword, right?”

Lin Bei pondered. Previously, he felt that the other party’s aura was unfathomable, but now that he thought about it, it seemed to be so-so. He was not even as strong as him now.

“In less than two days, this change… is really huge.”

Lin Bei sighed. After a full meal, he went online again under the gazes of his family, who were looking at him like he was a monster.

This time, he did not enter the Blood Demon Mystic Realm. The Blood Demon Token was still on cooldown. He still had to wait for a while before he could enter the Blood Demon Mystic Realm.

Therefore, Lin Bei went straight to Green Mountain City and found Alina again.

“You’re here.”

“Yes, Teacher, I’m here to advance my profession again.”

Lin Bei nodded and smiled.

Alina smiled and gently said, “Your talent is indeed powerful. It’s only been less than two days, and you’re actually going to advance again. How about this? I happen to have a mission on hand. It’s to hunt down a Monarch-tier traitor of the Light Temple. He should be near Fallen Star City now. Kill him and bring back the token. I’ll help you advance your profession.”

“Monarch-tier?”

Lin Bei was stunned when he heard this. He asked curiously, “Teacher, I’m only Level 59. I’m going to kill a Monarch to advance?”