Chapter 105: That Lord Has Betrayed!

“Sir! It’s done!”

A little further away from the plains where the Five Major Guilds were, Porter made a big circle and reported the situation to Lin Bei with a face full of joy.

“Those people have already been brought into the range of the Spirit Confinement Array! You can attack at any time!”

“Yes, well done!”

Lin Bei smiled and nodded.

“Oh right! And these gold coins, I just scammed them! To me, gold coins are not very useful. Keeping them is only to exchange for some points. The exchange rate is not good. Why don’t I give them to you as a token of my appreciation?! Please don’t refuse!”

Porter’s face was full of flattery. Monka looked up at the sky and his mouth twitched.

Damn it, is this my f*cking disciple?

Damn, is there a mistake!

No, it seemed like I have indeed neglected him recently!

I have to train him harder later!

If he had not seen it with his own eyes this time, he would not have believed it!

This kid was too embarrassing!

“Hehe, alright, I’ll accept these gold coins.”

Lin Bei put away 2.5 million gold coins, then thought for a moment and took out a portion of Divinity Powder. He handed it to Porter and said, “I heard from your teacher that you don’t seem to have absorbed a portion of Divinity Powder. I happen to have a portion that I don’t need, so I’ll give it to you as a reward!”

“Ah? This…”

When Porter heard this, he was stunned. It took him a while to react. He took the Divinity Powder and said excitedly, “Thank you, Sir!”

“You’ve earned it.”

Lin Bei smiled and said, “How is it? Do you want to come to my Dark Moon Valley’s Bloodshed Tavern to help?”

“Haha! Of course! I’ll go through the procedures later and come to Dark Moon Valley!”

Porter was excited. In this situation, only a fool would not come! If something good happened to him in the future, he might be able to obtain another portion of Divinity Dust!

Originally, he had taken this job to exchange for some tavern points with gold coins and then gather them to exchange for Divinity Dust.

And now?

Not only did he obtain the Divinity Dust directly, but before that, he had also obtained the blessing of this Lord, which made him stronger than before!

Where else could he find such a good thing?

He had already made up his mind to follow Lin Bei from now on!

“Follow the lord and you’ll have soup to drink!”

As Porter thought about this, he glanced at the dumbfounded Monka and laughed in his heart. “Haha, are you dumbfounded? Although I’m not as strong as you, Teacher, I’m very powerful in some aspects!”

Monka was indeed a little depressed.

Damn, what kind of tricks did this kid have?

He obtained a Divinity Dust just like that?

Although it is useless to me, wasn’t this too simple?

To think how I took the risk of being demoted, asked for help, spent money to buy materials to refine a teleportation array, and rushed around alone for a few days before finally obtaining two Divinity Fragments!