Chapter 97: Envy, Jealousy, and Hatred!

Lin Bei swept through the Western Region and obtained another large number of divinity items.

Next, only the southwestern and central areas were left.

Needless to say, he would definitely not go to the central area, which was courting death. Therefore, as long as he finished farming the remaining southwestern area, he could leave.

“I’ve gained a lot over the past few days!”

Lin Bei looked down at the divinity items in his storage ring and smiled brightly.

Currently, he had a total of 108 Divinity Crystals, 420 Divinity Fragments, and more than 3,200 Divinity Dust!

Even if he did not eat or drink, it would take more than ten months to refine them all.

“Looks like I have to think of a way to farm equipment that can speed up the refinement of divinity items when I get back. Otherwise, it would be a serious waste if I don’t use all the divinity items on myself.”

Lin Bei sighed and gathered everyone to rush towards the southwestern area of the mystic realm.

Currently, he had a total of 150 clones, corresponding to 150 powerful Ruins Guardians. Among them, other than Jian Jiu, who was a king-tier, the others were all emperor-tier.

Apart from that, there were more than 2,000 king-level guardians in his Spirit Army Flag. Although they had temporarily decreased to the sector lord level, as long as he thought of a way later, they could still return to their peak combat strength.

“I have to say that entering the mystic realm of the Bloodshed Tavern this time was the right decision!”

Lin Bei grinned. Originally, this area would only be open to players after the servers were combined, but he had previously obtained a lot of Sunset Ores from Jian Yi, so he obtained an additional chance to enter the mystic realm space. Now, it seemed that this reward was too awesome!

Now, he had a mountain of divinity items on him.

If the higher-ups of the Bloodshed Tavern knew about this, they would probably be so angry that their stomachs would hurt.

However, divinity items belonged to the capable. It was because of his own ability that Lin Bei could obtain so many divinity items in the mystic realm in a few days.

Because Qiqi was leading him, it only took Lin Bei half an hour to successfully step into the southwestern area.

However, as soon as he entered the southwestern area, he raised his eyebrows.

There was no other reason. He saw a figure he did not want to see now—Monka!

“Why did I bump into him? How troublesome.”

Lin Bei frowned and cursed in his heart. He was about to escape.

“Stop right there, you brat! Don’t run!”

Monka, who was sweating profusely, suddenly perked up. He saw Lin Bei in the distance and shouted, quickly rushing over.

“Kid, I’ve had a hard time finding you!”

“This time, I won’t let you escape no matter what!”

“Hey! You’re still running?! I’ve already contacted someone to activate the teleportation array! If you miss this opportunity, stay here forever! Don’t even think about leaving for the rest of your life!”

Lin Bei was originally running, but when he heard the shouts, he suddenly came back to his senses.

That’s right. How to leave this place was still a troublesome matter.