Chapter 99: Return! Reward Calculation! Space Slicing Array!

“We can’t stay here for long. Let’s leave quickly!”

Monka said in a low voice and began to contact the people outside.

“Alright, we’ve already informed them. Let’s hurry to the southeast area. The teleportation array will be activated there.”

“Alright!”

Lin Bei nodded and went straight to the southeast with Monka and Qiqi.

***

In the central area, in a golden hall floating in the air, a golden-haired woman wearing a crown frowned and looked at the distant void.

Under the throne, ten powerful Monarch-level experts half-knelt on the ground, not even daring to breathe.

“Hmph, they’re lucky!”

The blond woman snorted and disappeared from the hall.

The ten Monarch-level experts half-kneeling on the ground were sweating profusely and heaved a sigh of relief.

***

With Qiqi leading them, it only took an hour for Lin Bei and the others to arrive at the southeast area.

Soon, they discovered a blue energy pillar that soared into the sky. They did not stay any longer and immediately ran away.

After entering the teleportation array, their figures instantly disappeared.

A few seconds later, three figures appeared in the secret underground room of Green Mountain City.

“I’m finally back!”

Lin Bei muttered.

He had stayed in the mystic realm space for nearly a week this time. Now that he returned, he felt as if a lifetime had passed.

——

Calculating the mystic realm’s results… Please wait…

According to the statistics, you have completed a total of 2,370 ruins challenges in this mystic realm trip. Among them, there are 170 imperial ruins and 2,200 king ruins!

Reward settlement in progress…

Settlement successful! You have obtained a total of 19.5 billion experience points! You have obtained 195 million Bloodshed Tavern points!

Your points have exceeded 100 million points. Your membership level has automatically increased from three to four stars. Please go to the tavern as soon as possible to complete the procedures for changing the medal!

——

“What?!”

Lin Bei was stunned when he heard the System notification.

Swish! Swish! Swish! …

Ten golden lights rose from his body in a row, and his level instantly increased to Level 40!

19.5 billion experience points was no joke!

If not for the fact that he had to complete the profession advancement mission every 20 levels, he would probably have directly advanced to around Level 60!

Of course, he could only think about it now.

He was now forcefully stuck at Level 40, and his experience storage had reached the limit, but it was only enough for him to reach Level 49.

It couldn’t be helped. The game’s settings were like this. It could at most store nine levels of experience.

Although Lin Bei was a little helpless, he did not care too much.