Chapter 86: Synchronization and Conversion!

“Which skill should I synchronize?”

Lin Bei frowned and fell into deep thought.

Although he had enough Divinity Crystals now, the key was… his time was limited!

Every time he used a Divinity Crystal, it would take 20 hours. For him, who was racing against time, it was a long time!

Lin Bei opened his skill column and felt a little helpless.

There were too many good skills.

Not to mention anything else, just the six exclusive skills of the War God profession were quite awesome!

“It’s a pity that the Divinity Crystal can’t transform talent at the same time. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be so conflicted.”

Lin Bei sighed and looked at the skill column.

In the beginning, he wanted to synchronize the clone skill, but on second thought, what if his skills in reality were only Level 1 after synchronization?

Without breaking the limit, he could only summon one clone. Moreover, it was pitifully weak.

Therefore, after thinking about it, he could only choose one of the exclusive skills of the War God class to synchronize.

This was because the exclusive skills of the War God profession was very powerful even if it was only Level 1.

In the end, he locked onto two skills. One was the Level 1 Holy Light Punishment that dealt 500% Judgment Damage and had a cooldown of only 5 seconds. The other was the War God Shield. Level 1 shield had a maximum health of 500%. Moreover, the shield had an immunity control effect. Besides, the duration and cooldown time were both 60 seconds. It was relatively practical.

One attack and one defense, two skills.

To be honest, these two were not bad. If time allowed, he would transform two skills at the same time.

Unfortunately, he did not have enough time now. He could only choose one of them to convert.

“It’s better to convert the War God Shield first.”

Lin Bei pondered for a while and made a decision.

He had to convert a life-saving skill first.

As for attack methods, he could already mobilize the elements in the real world to attack. Although the effect was definitely not as good as the Holy Light Punishment, it still had damage.

However, his defensive methods were a little lacking.

Other than having a stronger body now, there was no other good solution.

After all, it was his physical body. It would be very troublesome if he was injured.

But with the War God Shield, it was different.

The shield capacity that was several times higher than his maximum health allowed him to directly defend against most external damage. Even if he encountered a problem, he could use the shield to block for a moment and give himself enough time to escape.

“I’ll convert the War God Shield first. When I have time later, I’ll convert the other key skills into reality!”

Lin Bei thought to himself.

In fact, if the Divinity Crystal could synchronize the skill into the real world without resetting the skill level, then for him, no matter which skill he converted, it would not be a loss.

After all, the effect of the Limit Breaking was obvious. Even if it was an ordinary skill, it was ridiculously powerful!

“Earth Escape Technique, Transformation Technique, Shadow Shifting Technique, and even… Soul Transfer Technique. These skills are all abnormal. If I can simultaneously transform the Limit Breaking versions into the real world… my strength will increase terrifyingly!”