Chapter 45: The Bitter Ektor! The Ten Great Guilds Have Taken Action!

“However, this guy runs quite fast!”

Lin Bei thought to himself. This speed was not slower than his full speed.

Looking at the Ghost Warhorse under the other party, his eyes flickered. This mount was not bad. He would see if he could tame it later!

Then, Lin Bei ignored the surrounding undead soldiers and flew out!

The terrain of the Misty Mountains was complicated. Even if the Headless Horseman Ektor rode a warhorse and was extremely fast, he was still inferior to Lin Fei, who was flying in the air.

“Don’t come over!”

“I have no grudges with you. You don’t have to target me like this, right?”

Soon, the Headless Horseman Ektor, who was running for his life, felt the sound of air being torn apart from behind him. His heart twitched. The spirit head on his shoulder was filled with fear and was shouting. He did not have the dignity of a King-tier Boss at all!

“Someone wants your head for a high price.”

Lin Bei said calmly.

“Damn, I’m the Headless Horseman! Do I even have a head? Hero, you must be mistaken! Stop chasing. If you continue chasing my horse, it’ll be exhausted!”

The Headless Horseman Ektor shouted.

Lin Bei, who was chasing, was slightly stunned. That’s right, how could the Headless Horseman have a head?

Puzzled, he lowered his head and looked at the bounty mission notice. It clearly said that his head was wanted!

Weird.

If the target was to be killed, the mission would have mentioned it clearly.

However, this bounty mission did not mention it. It only wanted the head of the Headless Horseman.

Damn, no wonder no one accepted this mission. It turned out to be a trap!

The corners of Lin Bei’s mouth twitched. In his previous life, this was an extremely rare situation. It was to trick some players who waited at the Bloodshed Tavern every day and accepted missions brainlessly. However, he did not expect to bump into one this time!

“Damn, what should I do? Should I not kill him? No, it’s a King-tier Boss after all. The benefits from killing him are not low!”

However, if the mission failed, points would be deducted. The points from the Bloodshed Tavern were still quite useful.

Putting everything else aside, when he established his territory, he could directly spend points to hire a group of mercenaries from the Bloodshed Tavern to station in his territory. It could be considered a considerable force.

“Hey, you, I’ll give you two options now! First, quickly grow a head and let me chop it off. Second, I’ll kill you. Choose.”

“I—”

When Ektor heard this, he was about to crack!

Damn, do you even hear yourself?

I’m the Headless Horseman, and you want me to grow a head?

Damn, to think you could think of such a thing!

However, if I don’t grow a head, I’ll definitely die!

He could clearly feel that the dangerous aura behind him was getting closer and closer!

It would not be long before the other party caught up to him!