Chapter 165: Powerful Blessing Buff!

Xuan Mo’s figure appeared in front of Lin Bei again. After taking away five Extraordinary Spirit Essences from him who had a stiff face, she pointed at the center of the ruins.

“That’s a teleportation array. As long as you spend some crystals, you can use it. As for the teleportation distance, it depends on the quality of the crystal you use. Generally speaking, a Gold-rank Soul Crystal can teleport 100 kilometers. Platinum-rank 1,000 kilometers. Diamond-rank 10,000 kilometers. Obsidian-rank 100,000 kilometers… And so on. Alright, let’s not talk anymore. I’ll leave first! By the way, brother, remember to tell me if you need anything again!”

Swoosh!

With that, Xuan Mo disappeared again.

The corners of Lin Bei’s mouth twitched slightly as he thought to himself that he had been careless. He did not expect that there would be a teleportation array in every ruin. If he had observed more carefully, he would not have to spend so much money. However, at this point, he had no choice but to be helpless.

Fortunately, it was only a few pieces of Extraordinary Spirit Essence. For him, who had the “Drop Quality +2” buff, it was not a huge loss.

——

Blessing Scroll:

After using it, you will obtain a random powerful buff.

Duration: 2 hours.

——

Lin Bei was holding a scroll.

Regarding the lucky draw, he had been conflicted before. In the end, he gave up on the Divinity Crystal x3 and chose this Blessing Scroll.

The reason was actually very simple. Firstly, he already had many divinity items on him, so he did not lack these three Divinity Crystals. Secondly, it was about his Unlimited Buff talent. Without this talent, he would not have considered the Blessing Scroll at all. After all, no matter how powerful the Buff was, it would only last for two hours. How could it be as satisfying as the Divinity Crystal that permanently synchronized 10% of his attributes?

However, with the Unlimited Buff talent, the outcome was different. It meant that after he used the Blessing Scroll, he would unlock a powerful Buff in a permanent state. This was still very attractive to Lin Bei.

Compared to the three Divinity Crystals, Lin Bei felt that it was necessary to try and see what kind of powerful Buff he could obtain with his 175 points of super-high Luck.

Lin Bei held the scroll in his hand and took a deep breath. He chanted “Use” in his heart. A dazzling light immediately erupted from the Blessing Scroll and completely enveloped him.

[Ding! Successfully used the Blessing Scroll! You will randomly obtain a powerful Blessing status!]

[Ding! You have obtained the Power of Suppression! Duration: 2 hours!]

[Ding! Unlimited Buff talent has taken effect! The duration of the “Power of Suppression” has been extended to permanent!]

“Power of Suppression?”

Lin Bei heard the System notification in his ear and his heart skipped a beat. He thought of something.

He eagerly opened the attribute list and looked at the “Power of Suppression” introduction on the status bar. He gasped. “Damn, it’s so awesome?!”

——

Power of Suppression:

All skills have obtained the effect of “Suppression Level +1”.