Chapter 63: Level 30 Exclusive Skills!

Used Skill Crystals! You have obtained new exclusive skills!

Lin Bei looked at the skill interface. At this moment, he had three additional exclusive skills, all of which were extremely powerful!

——

Proficiency (Judgment): Level 1

Can use equipment 10 levels higher than you and obtain an additional 20% equipment bonus.

——

Potential Burst (War): Level 1

Unleash the target’s potential, increasing all the target’s attributes by 100% for 10 seconds.

Cooldown: 60 seconds.

——

Holy Light Punishment (Holy Light): Level 1

Deal 500% Judgment damage to the target.

Cooldown: 5 seconds.

——

All three skills were practical skills!

There was no need to mention the Holy Light Punishment. At Level 1, it had the damage bonus of a Level 6 ordinary Discipline Spell after breaking the limit. Potential Burst was a good Buff skill that could increase his strength by a level. Coupled with the AoE spell effect of Spell Wave, this skill was ridiculously powerful!

Of course, the most important thing for Lin Bei at this moment was Proficiency of the Judgment Class. Level 1 could allow him to use equipment 10 levels higher than his own level! Moreover, he could obtain an additional percentage bonus. It was very awesome!

Originally, he could not use the Level 40 equipment he had previously obtained. However, not only could he use it now, but the bonus effect was even stronger!

A 20% bonus was equivalent to strengthening the equipment twice!

Moreover, he still had the King’s Insignias in his hand that could directly upgrade his skill to Level 2!

“Use the King’s Insignias!”

Without any hesitation, Lin Bei directly upgraded the three exclusive skills he had obtained at Level 30 to Level 3. Not only that, but he also used the remaining King’s Insignias to strengthen the exclusive skills and talents at Level 20!

This way, all the King’s Insignias he had obtained had been used up, but all his exclusive talents and skills had also been upgraded to Lv.2!

——

War Awakening (Professional Talent): Level 2

For every 1,000 enemies defeated (≥ your level), you will obtain 2 basic free attribute points.

For every 100,000 enemies killed (≥ your level), you will obtain 2 potential points.

The leveling experience you need has increased by 10 times.

——

Body of Holy Light (Professional Talent): Level 2

All Holy Light-type abilities increase by 200%.

——

Body of Judgment (Professional Talent): Level 2

All attacks have an additional 200% Judgment damage.

——

War God Essence (War-type): Level 2

Consume Soul Crystals to purify weapons or equipment, allowing them to obtain additional bonus effects. The purity effect is related to the skill level and the quality of the Soul Crystal. For every level increase, the purity effect increases by 100%.