Chapter 75: Soul Transfer Technique!

Lin Bei cursed angrily and rushed up with a group of Killing Intent Clones!

Running away after acting cool? How could there be such a good thing!

Boom, boom, boom!

Spell bombardment continued. Coupled with the siege of the Killing Intent Clones, soon, Puxian and Pudu were dead.

As soon as they revived, Lin Bei used the Earth Escape Technique to pull the two of them underground and continued to kill them!

Resurrect, kill!

Resurrect, kill!

After repeating it a dozen times, Puxian and Pudu were finally afraid.

“Ami…”

“Damn you!”

Lin Bei went up and punched both Puxian and Pudu until they saw stars. “Why? Do you still want me to convert now?”

“Benefactor, it’s a misunderstanding, a misunderstanding!”

Puxian hurriedly begged for mercy. “We were unable to recognize you. Please don’t take offense.”

“That’s right. We’ve just been idle. It’s rare for someone to come, so we wanted to play.”

Pudu said helplessly with a bump on his head.

“Alright, I don’t want to argue with you. Give me all the divine items on you, and I won’t argue with you.”

“Well…”

“Do you want to die?”

“Alright, but the two of us have a presumptuous request. I wonder…”

“Since it’s a presumptuous request, let’s not talk about it. I have other things to do. I’m in a hurry.”

Lin Bei raised his eyebrows and said directly.

“Don’t! Big Brother, we really want you to help us!”

“Yes, yes, yes. Do us a favor!”

Puxian and Pudu grabbed Lin Bei’s arm and begged.

“Then tell me, what kind of favor?”

“Ami… cough cough, um, Benefactor, the two of us are just remnant souls from ancient times. We’re only restricted by the rules of the ruins here. Actually, we really want to leave this damned place and return to the embrace of Buddha.”

“Then tell me, how can I help you?”

“This is simple in a way.”

Pudu hurriedly said, “As long as there’s enough flesh and blood energy, it can help us condense our bodies and escape the restraints of the ruins!”

Puxian was afraid that Lin Bei would not understand, so he continued, “In general, we lack vitality. After leaving the ruins, we can’t survive for long, so we need two bodies filled with vitality to carry our souls. This way, we can leave the ruins in peace.”

“Can’t you convert to Buddha after you die? Is there a need to go through so much trouble?”

Lin Bei frowned and curled his lips. “Sorry, I don’t have the time. Find someone else.”

“Don’t! Big Brother, as long as you’re willing to help us, we’re willing… willing to help you build an idol, chant sutras every day, and condense divine power for you.”

“Idol? Divine power? What’s that?”

Lin Bei was puzzled.

“You might not know this, but after the divinity points break through 100 points, it will continuously decay. There are only two ways to resolve it. The first is to continue refining and absorbing divinity items. The second way is to establish an idol, establish a faith, condense divine power, and consolidate the power of divinity.”