Chapter 103: Everything Is Ready! The Five Major Guilds With High Morale!

Lin Bei thought of Jin Dadao.

Lin Bei could not help but recall that he seemed to have mentioned before that he was good at array formations. If he needed it, he could ask him for help.

“Is it really him?”

Lin Bei was in disbelief. “Forget it, I’ll go to the Holy Light Village later. If it’s true, that’s great!”

Mo Yun handed the array disc to Lin Bei. Lin Bei took out a Soul Crystal that flickered with a black light. Under Mo Yun’s burning gaze, he embedded it in the center of the array disc of the Spirit Confinement Array.

The Spirit Confinement Array was the name of the array formation that Mo Yun had refined for Lin Bei this time.

The name Spirit Confinement was meant to trap the soul. Because the Resurrection Stone was the core of the array, once all players died, their souls would automatically reconstruct and revive in the array.

In the Space Slicing Array, Lin Bei was also embedded with an Obsidian-level Soul Crystal. Mo Yun, who was watching from the side, was incomparably shocked.

Wasn’t this kid… too rich?

In order to deal with a group of noobs, he actually used two Obsidian-level Soul Crystals?

What the hell!

Mo Yun’s teeth hurt. Wasn’t this too wasteful?

If it were him, he would definitely not do this!

How precious was the Obsidian-level Soul Crystal?

Of course, he would save it for critical moments!

As for dealing with those powerless Descended Ones?

There was no need for such a good thing!

“Alright, everything is ready now. We only lack the opportunity.”

After embedding the Soul Crystal, the durability of the Space Slicing Array and the Spirit Confinement Array had both decreased by 10 points. However, the upper limit of the Space Slicing Array’s durability was high, a total of 3,000 points. The Spirit Confinement Array was different, only 500 points.

After all, the two arrays were not of the same level. The former was a grandmaster-level array that Mo Yun had spent a lot of effort to refine, and the latter was just a casual creation. Of course, the materials used were very expensive.

“Little friend, I wonder if you… have any extra Soul Crystals?”

Mo Yun could not help but ask. He watched as Lin Bei took out two Obsidian-level Soul Crystals one after another. It was impossible to say that he was not envious.

“Oh? Senior has a request?”

Lin Bei smiled and asked, “I still have one Obsidian-level Soul Crystal. If Senior needs it, I’ll give you one.”

As he spoke, Lin Bei gave Mo Yun an Obsidian-level Soul Crystal.

This array formation grandmaster definitely had a lot of good things in his hands. If he could build a good relationship, he would definitely be able to obtain a lot of benefits in the future.

It was just an Obsidian-level Soul Crystal. He did not lack this thing at all!

“That won’t do! I’ll buy it from you with Tavern Points!”

Mo Yun was a little excited. He did not expect the other party to directly give him an Obsidian-level Soul Crystal. Wasn’t this too generous?

However, although Mo Yun was excited, he did not directly accept this gift. Instead, he prepared to use his points to buy it.