Chapter 96: Monka Is Dumbfounded! Kid, Be a Human!

Qiqi took out a storage ring and handed it to Lin Bei. She smiled and said, “Our gains are not bad. During this period of time, we’ve already swept through the entire Northern Region. Now, only the Western Region and the Southwestern Region are left.”

“As for divinity items, there are a total of 19 Divinity Crystals, 60 Divinity Fragments, and 360 Divinity Dust.”

“Not bad! You did well!”

Lin Bei was overjoyed.

Coupled with the Divine Items he had obtained previously, he now had a total of 90 Divinity Crystals, 360 Divinity Fragments, and nearly 3,000 Divinity Dust!

Such a harvest was too terrifying!

Even if Lin Bei did not eat or drink now, it would take him nine months to completely absorb and convert it!

“Oh my god, nine months is too long.”

Lin Bei was secretly speechless.

He could finally tell that the current him had a treasure mountain, but he could not quickly use it.

“I wonder if there are any items that can accelerate the synchronization of divinity. This is really too important to me now!”

Lin Bei thought to himself. He looked up at Qiqi and the others and frowned. “By the way, do you know any way to accelerate the refining speed of divinity items?”

“I do.”

Qiqi thought for a moment and said, “There are four ways to speed up the refinement of divinity items. The most common one is to collect the power of faith and speed up the refinement. This is relatively simple.”

“As for the other methods, I heard that some Extraordinary-grade equipment has the ability to accelerate the refining speed of divinity items, but they’re very rare.”

“In addition, there are some special items or special skills that have similar effects.”

“Or enter the Space-Time Mystic Realm. The flow of time there is different from outside. It will be much faster to refine divinity items inside.”

Lin Bei nodded slightly.

The power of faith would be handed over to Pudu and Puxian after he got out. As for Extraordinary equipment, he could farm them when he had the Emperor’s Blood. As for special skills and special items, that would depend on luck.

However, the Space-Time Mystic Realm that Qiqi mentioned at the end…

“Qiqi, do you know where the Space-Time Mystic Realm you mentioned is?”

Lin Bei asked curiously.

If he could enter and leave the Space-Time Mystic Realm at will, it would be much more convenient to refine divinity items.

“Uh… let me think.”

Qiqi fell into deep thought. After a while, she stammered, “The location of the Space-Time Mystic Realm will change every once in a while, so I don’t know the exact location. However, according to its movement pattern, the current Space-Time Mystic Realm should be at the Heavenly Advent World.”

“Heavenly Advent World?”

When Lin Bei heard this, he frowned.

Just like Heavenly Might, Heavenly Advent was a server in Second World. The difference was that Heavenly Might was the ninth server, and Heavenly Advent was the second server!

If he wanted to cross servers, unless he waited for the server combination to succeed, it was impossible.

Now, it was Lin Bei’s turn to be helpless.