Chapter 50: If I Can't Beat Him, I'll Trick Him! Sunset Ore?

The second strike was even stronger and faster!

This time, although Lin Bei was prepared in advance, he could barely block it.

-30,000!

A damage number floated up!

The block successfully reduced 90% of the damage. Coupled with the 50% damage reduction from Combat Frenzy, he still received 30,000 damage!

In other words, if he was hit directly, the other party’s sword could deal at least 300,000 damage to him!

Even with the Holy Light Shield and the War God Shield, his shield would be broken after at most seven to eight strikes!

Now, Lin Bei’s upper limit of Health Points was less than 300,000 points. Once the shield shattered and he was hit by the other party’s sword, he might be dead!

Therefore, there were two key points in Lin Bei’s battle. First, he could not let the shields shatter! Second, he had to block all the other party’s attacks!

This was a huge challenge for him now!

After all, his extreme reaction time was only 0.1 seconds, and the other party’s reaction time was about 0.07 seconds. Although there was only a difference of 0.03 seconds, such a gap was enough to be fatal in a battle that was ever-changing!

“Very good. After so many years, there’s finally a decent challenger!”

When Jian Yi saw that his second strike had been blocked by Lin Bei, he was not shocked but happy. A smile appeared on his originally calm face. “Not bad. I, Jian Yi, have guarded the ruins of the dynasty for 3,000 years. Your strength is enough to rank in the top 30 among all the challengers. In other words, you can be considered a rare genius in a hundred years.”

“As a fellow human, I won’t kill you, but it’s not so easy to successfully complete the challenge!”

Jian Yi took a step forward and appeared in front of Lin Bei. He said, “My sword has a total of nine moves. Previously, you’ve already withstood the first two moves. There are still seven moves left. If you can withstand all of them, I’ll acknowledge your strength! At that time, you will pass the ruins challenge, and I’ll give you a portion of Divinity Dust!”

“Divinity Dust? What’s that?”

Lin Bei frowned and asked.

“Heh, if you want to know, take my nine strikes first!”

Jian Yi smiled faintly and did not answer Lin Bei. Instead, he took him by surprise and slashed out instantly.

This sword slashed out from below. It was extremely fast, and it was incomparably fierce.

“Oh no!”

Lin Bei’s expression changed. Because he was very close, it was difficult for him to react.

Swoosh!

-600,000!

In an instant, the Holy Light Shield shattered.

“Fourth strike!”

Jian Yi took advantage of the victory and chased after him. He turned into a meteor and stabbed out with his sword. The sword aura was like a rainbow.

Ding!

Block!

-80,000!

“Not bad!”

Jian Yi praised. His figure instantly split into seven and stabbed at Lin Bei from seven different directions. At the same time, he chuckled and said, “Fifth strike!”