Yuki look around, 'It seems the non-trinesette radiation weakened.' She then look at Tsunayoshi and Reborn, 'It's fine as long as they are fine.'

"Mr. Hibari!! Yamamoto!!" Tsunayoshi shouted but there is no responses. The Vongola begun to panic quite a bit, "What are those two playing at!! This is the final battle!!" Ryohie shouted. They look around and Giannini is the next who spoke, "They couldn't have decided not to come. Could they...?" 

"There's always the possibility that their training wasn't successful..." Reborn mused. Everyone stayed silent. Yuki look at Fuuta beside her and smiled, "Calm down.." She hold his hand tightly, sending Sky flames. Fuuta look at her and smiled, "I am just... It's my first time in this..."

"You don't need to do anything. I'll do my best." 

"Yes... Good luck."

"It'll be fine!! They'll be here any minute!!" Basil tried to lighten up the mood, "At any rate, not a single member of the Millefiore has showed up yet, so there's no problem!!" He added. Spanner who is looking at his laptop all this time notices something, "There are Dying Will Flames approaching... and they're incredibly huge."

"What?!"

"They're closing in fast."

  The Dying Will Flames is located at just where they are, yet there is nothing, which made Spanner confused, until a shadow hovered over them, "Hm... That's odd... They ought to be right on top of us by..." He finally noticed it and look up, "Up there!" They all look at the sky and sees a huge black cloud swirling round surprising everyone, except you know who.

"What the...?!" 

"Storm-clouds?!"

A ray of light came from the center of the cloud and it lights the Vongola. Something slowly came out of the center and it was a huge face, of Byakuran. Yuki certainly looks unimpressed by this, 'What a show-off. He could've just sent a clone or virtual version of himself.' She thought as she holds Fuuta's hand.

"Hey there, everyone." Byakuran greeted with a smile.

"Byakuran!!" Tsunayoshi shouts in surprised. While Lambo cried, scared of the huge face up above, "Gho~st!!" Kyoko looks at the sky with an amazed face however, "It's like candy floss...!" As well did Haru. Bianchi reminded them of something, "The real thing has arms and legs as well, you know."

"An illusion...!!" Gokudera concluded but Chrome said otherwise. 

Spanner continued to look at his laptop, "I'm reading metallic signatures... It's a gigantic apparatus." 

"Hmmm? I thought I told you to make sure everyone was here...?" 

A smile came across Yuki's lips when she sees Tsunayoshi's unwavering eyes. 

The giant Byakuran above continues, "Ah, well, never mind. You're only putting yourselves at a disadvantage, after all."

"You're the one breaking the rules here!! That apparatus is far too big to serve as a base unit!!" Shoichi. Byakuran then said, "You always like to jump to conclusions, Shou." The redhead was shut-up, "All this is for to transport you all to the stage where we'll be holding our game of choice. A hyper-flame ring transfer system." Byakuran explained.

"Transfer system...?!!" 

"That thing you used to get rid of Melone base?!!" 

"In other words, the battleground... isn't here in Namimori." Reborn concluded. The Byakuran above agreed, "Yup, that's right. However, as you already know, this apparatus doesn't activate all that easily. So it's also going to serve as a little test, to see if you're qualified to take part in today's game."