They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor 7.23

Start from the beginning

Mo Zhiyang was relieved, "Then be careful." He pulled back his hand and planned to go, but suddenly remembered something, "If you see Ah Zhu, you must protect her."

Han Jingbai smiled but did not answer. After watching him leave, he used his immortal power to open the door of Mo Mansion with murderous intent.

After ruling the Three Realms for a long time, many people have forgotten how the Immortal Emperor became the Lord of the Three Realms in the first place.

Back in the immortal world, Mo Zhiyang sat on the threshold of the house, leaning his head against the door frame, waiting for him to come back. "I'm a little worried." He was still holding the small red rope jade pendant tightly in his hand.

"If it's your man, there's no need." The system spoke with him.

Mo Zhiyang lowered his head and looked at the small jade pendant. "I know Han Jingbai, but Ah Zhu, how is Ah Zhu doing? What should I do if it affects her?"

The evil spirits in the mansion originally wanted to rely on the terrain to fight against Han Jingbai, but they didn't know that he knew this place well.

Han Jingbai didn't take him seriously as this hadn't become a problem yet, the reason why he let Yangyang leave was just to make it easier to deal with the Mo family.

The Mo family will only consume Yang Yang's merit and leave no one behind.

In the dilapidated boudoir, a cute-looking girl huddled in the corner between the closet and the wall, looking at the approaching man with a horrified expression, her trembling lips kept shouting, "Ah Yang, Ah Yang!"

Mo Zhiyang sat on the threshold and sighed softly. Perhaps the sigh was too heavy and actually blew the jade pendant on the red string into powder.

"This?" The system was startled.

Looking blankly at the white powder on his hand, Mo Zhiyang murmured, "She's dead."

"Han Jing killed her for nothing!" After the system blurted out, it noticed the host's emotions and suddenly choked.

Here, Han Jingbai hurriedly settled the matters in Mo Mansion and rushed back without stopping. He saw Yang Yang sitting on the threshold, "Little disciple, why are you sitting here? Were you worried about master?"

Mo Zhiyang raised his head and looked at the person walking over. A picture flashed through his mind: The gleaming long sword cut the girl's throat. He stood up suddenly, turned around and entered the house.

Such a reaction was wrong. Han Jingbai quickly chased after him. "But do you think it's too late for Master to come?" He smiled and grabbed his little disciple's wrist.

"You killed her." Mo Zhiyang didn't want to struggle, but the hand he held tightly still held the red rope given by Ah Zhu.

Han Jingbai was stunned, thinking that he had done it neatly, how did Yang Yang find out, "I... I just killed her by mistake."

With his back turned to him, Mo Zhiyang lowered his eyelids, "I understand." But without much emotion, he broke away from his hand and continued walking beside the bed.

The system was horrified. In so many years, it had only seen the host get really angry once, but that time it was really a disaster.

"Yang Yang, I really just made a mistake." Han Jingbai still wanted to explain.

Mo Zhiyang walked halfway and when he heard his words, he dropped the vase on his side to the ground.

Han Jingbai, who originally wanted to go with him, was attracted by it.