44.

W o o y o u n g

W o o y o u n g.
"Choi San, You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court. You have the right to talk to a lawyer for advice before we ask you any questions. You have the right to have a lawyer with you during questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. If you decide to answer questions now without a lawyer present, you have the right to stop answering at any time."

My eyes captured the man who now harshly took San's wrists in order to arrest him. With my mouth widely opened, I looked at him and bit my lip, now finally letting out my tears that I forced myself to hold back. San looked at me heartbroken when the officer dragged him to the door followed by a few special forces.

Nothing ever hurt me so much than seeing San getting arrested before he could even say what he wanted to say. The only thing that made me the most happy person on earth was, that San told me he loved me. He really admitted that he loved me, in a way I only knew from movies

"San!" I yelled as loud as I could. Gladly, I was how his head turned a bit even though he was dragged to the exit of the empty fabric hall. I took a deep breath, actually I was so weak and felt so unbelievably horrible, but I had, I simply had to tell him that I loved him too.

"I love you too" I yelled, again, as loud as possible, making sure he would hear it. Even though I didn't see his face anymore, I knew that he heard it because his head went down, looking on the floor as if he needed to recharge his power in order to get going

I took a shaky breath, my legs felt so weak and shaky that I couldn't even stand up straight anymore. I fell on the ground, the feeling of anger and sadness rushed through my body like a storm.

Outside, the rain hit the walls and the metallic door San just went through. "San" I cried his name whilst sitting on the ground my face buried into my own palms. How can I possibly survive without you, San? How can I even move on?
And what was the ring for? Did you really wanted to ask me whether- I wanted to marry you?

I would've said yes. I would've said yes and I didn't even had to think about it one second. It was so clear, so clear, that I wanted to be with this man for the rest of my life regardless of what he did. Regardless of the lies. He just lied to protect me.

But the feeling of sadness slowly shifted into incredible anger. The feeling of hate entered my body for the first time in my life. I slowly started to hate my father, my mother and everyone who participated in this cruel and annoying plan.

I took a deep shaky breath and tried to look up just to see that my cruel father stood right in front of me. He wore a well fitting tailored suit that made him look and appear like the richest man on earth. He always looked perfect just in case someone would take a god damn picture of him.

I aways asked myself how far my father would go just for his career as a politician. And now I had my answer. Seeing him standing above me and now slowly bending down just to get on my level and see my watery eyes and red cheeks.