13. 🔞(tw!kinks)

⚠️mentioning of razors, cuts, wounds, jealousy, daddy kink, degrading kink ⚠️

W O O Y O U N G.
I woke up feeling a soreness in my stomach that reminded me of the things that happened the night before. I gulped as my body heated up whilst thinking about San's words and soft touches.

My memory told me that San and I went to sleep fighting. At least I remembered it that way. And to my surprise, San wasn't even in the room when I woke up. But good for me.

I threw the blanket away and got up in order to go to the bathroom in peace. Finally I was able to actually lock my door and get ready without someone entering the bathroom.

My reflection told me that I really needed a shower and therefore I immediately turned on the water and stepped into the luxurious shower in order to get rid off the smell of sex and lust. A scent I smelled of since San was around.

I grabbed my strawberry scented body wash and made sure to get rid of the sweaty smell that reminded me of San's tongue in me.

Even though I totally enjoyed everything that we did last night with every cell of my body, I still tried to not think about it too much, which was harder for me than expected.

Scenes of last night made its way to my head and I closed my eyes in order to remember what the taller's touch felt like. I bit my underlip remembering how his wet warm tongue felt like in me. Please do that again some time, San.

The warm water hit my body and the smell of strawberries covered my skin softly. I once again shaved with a vanilla scented shaving crème that made sure my skin would be soft and nice afterwards.

A harsh knock on the door made me jump up for a second and I accidentally cut myself with the razor that I just used on my thigh. "Ah!" I yelled in pain, the red liquid already dripping down my thigh.

San was probably outside, waiting for me to unlock the door because I wasn't allowed to lock it for safety reasons. I gulped at the thought of San being mad at me because I once again didn't listen to him nor my father.

The cut was painful and I immediately stopped the running warm water because it hurt as soon as it touched the wound on my thigh. I bit my lip in order to not yell again or make any painful noises. I didn't want San to know that he was right about the fact that I shouldn't lock the door.

"Wooyoung? Are you fine?! Did you hurt yourself?!" I immediately heard the low voice that I liked so much from the other side of the door. I gulped heavily and tried to stop the bleeding by grabbing some tissues that I immediately pressed on the cut.

I winced in pain because it hurt like hell to press something on the fresh cut. At the same time, I felt cold because I just jumped out of my warm nice shower without anything on.