3.

🔞TW! sexual assault, jealousy🔞

S A N
Jung Wooyoung - the beauty in persona - would definitely be the death of me. I accepted this job in order to get a normal routine again after I just getting out of the fucking army and now I faced this sassy beauty every day.

How could his one stand him more than one hour? At least more than one hour without spanking his beautiful round ass. Yes, I did take a look at it. Several times actually to be really honest. But who was I to be honest?

If I was honest, I'd tell this beautiful boy to stop rambling and let me grab his ass in order to show him who the real boss was. Fuck, San. Calm down it's only your first day. No need to crush over this boy.

Wooyoung stopped in front of the black Mercedes G63 AMG, my new car that was also part of my job now. I needed to drive this beautiful creature wherever he wanted to go. And I needed to follow him.

Every step he made I knew and I'd follow him. Not the baddest job I had considering my last was— no don't think about the army again, San. You're trying to forget about everything you saw with this job so now: focus.

"This is yours?" the boy asked me with sparkling eyes. I could tell that he liked my new car and I honestly appreciated his cute reaction to it. I only nodded because it was obvious that it was mine even though his sweet words made my body warm up for a second.

Like the gentleman I was, I opened the door for him and reached out for his hand in order to help him get into the tall car. His eyes met mine. Hazelnut meeting dark forest. Fuck, I still feel the butterflies in my stupid stomach.

"Thanks" he mumbled cutely and I closed the door after making sure he sat comfortably. I am surprised you can be nice and sweet too, princess. Seemed like you only show your sassy side whenever you don't get something you want. Like me watching you whilst changing.

I walked around my car and also got into it. This car was fucking bullet proof and it reminded me of the cars we drove in the army. It was fucking great to drive a huge car again.

Wooyoung's sparkly eyes were drawn on me. The boy looked at me intensively and I knew that he wanted to ask me something. I acted like I didn't notice his curious gaze and started the engine.

"Will you also follow me inside the bar?" he asked me. Stupid question, baby. Of course I won't leave you alone in a crowded bar with drunk men that only wait for you to have one or two drinks in order to get into your sweet honey panties and hear your cute moans.

Fuck, my dick is hard now.

"Yes." I simply said without looking at him once. My hand was around the wheel imaging a certain throat. I needed to focus now.