11. 🔞!!

"I just can't fall in love with you

"I just can't fall in love with you." he finally ended his sentence making the world stop for a moment. Love. The way he said this simple word made my heart skip a beat.

I need to know. I need to know. I need to know.

"Are you?" I asked back almost breathless because of his heavy words.

"Are you falling in love with me?" I added afterwards. The male leaned against the wall loosely, cool. As if nothing just happened and his cold facade didn't move once.

And in fact I was afraid that that was my answer.

W O O Y O U N G.
San stayed quiet. His eyes still hypnotized by mine. But his face didn't show any emotions that could possibly tell me how he felt. I gulped and tried to breath in before I said some words that would hurt me probably more than him.

"Fine, I got my answer." I mumbled and went to my bed in order to sit down again, my eyes already watery. The taller still leaned against the wall as if nothing just happened. His gaze still cold as ever, which caused my eyes to get watery.

I couldn't stand how cold he was. I couldn't stand how he really acted like there was nothing between us. How can you stand there and look at me like we were strangers, Choi San?

"Wooyoung, there's something you need to understand." he suddenly started and walked up to me. My jaw clenched when he stopped right in front of me. I didn't want to look up but I just had to. I wanted to see his eyes again.

"Leave me alone" I said, my voice cracking. And I hated my voice for sounding this broken when I heard that San didn't really reply to my question but now probably turned me down.

The taller suddenly kneeled down in front of me, facing me. He was now able to see my tears and my watery eyes as well as my slightly red nose. Every little detail would tell him that I was hurt by his words.

"Someone like you isn't- isn't meant for me. You're precious and innocent. I'm too cold hearted and too harsh for you. I'll break you one day" he whispered and leaned over. A tear dropped down on my lap.