1.

W O O Y O U N G

W O O Y O U N G.
"The hater's new target: Jung Wooyoung. Jung Wooyoung, the only son of politician Jung Sunwoo is currently in severe danger. After the famous politician's new campaign, hater suddenly target his son, sending the family several warnings and threats. By now, Jung Wooyoung wasn't seen anywhere. Supporters are worried about the politician's only son claiming that he could be kidnapped or treated badly any second."

My entire body felt numb. My jaw clenched. The pretty news reporter sounded worried, just like everyone that talked to me about the current situation. But how much of their worry was fake? It was bizarre to hear about my family's current issues on tv but I was kind of used to it because of my father's job. It almost made us accept our path.

My mother put her flat hand on my back in order to show me her support and affection. She was an angel. Always an angel. And she loved my father with her whole heart. And that was probably the only reason why she did accept his job as a politician.

I showed her a little faked smile in order to make her feel a bit better but she just knew me too well to actually believe me. She tilted her head and rubbed my back over and over again trying to make me feel better. And somehow it did help.

The door opened quickly. My father stepped into the living room his eyes drawn on the tv that showed some pictures of him and me on the news. He just sighted and closed the door behind him heavily. I knew he was tired too. No one wanted to see their family suffer.

"I just made a call." he suddenly started and raised his cellphone for a second in order to explain to us what he just did. It wasn't big news since he always had important calls. I didn't really know what he tried to imply with that information.

"So? Did they say yes?" my mother asked him. Her face suddenly lighted up for a second. My eyes traveled to my father's face desperately trying to find out what they were talking about.  He nodded slightly. What did my mother mean? What were they even talking about?

"Listen, Wooyoung-" my father turned his head into my direction now facing me. His cold and tired eyes told me that he didn't sleep for at least 24 hours. Maybe more. I tilted my head and showed my mother a confused facial expression. She just nodded as if she wanted to tell me that it was now important to listen carefully to my father.

"We decided to hire a bodyguard for you. You know I also have a bodyguard. It's normal for people like us. And it's also just for your own safety." he softly explained to me as if it was nothing much to say. A bodyguard? Only for me? It was bizarre to think about someone actually trying to protect me. I was just a normal college student. It was bizarre to be followed or even protected by a bodyguard!

"I know you don't like this idea honey. But please think about it. It's just for your safety. We are very worried, you know that." my mother suddenly raised her voice a bit. My eyes met her eyes, which I shouldn't have let happen because now I was able to see her pain and her fear. Her eyes lost their sparkle and it made me feel so much more worse.

"He will be around you 24/7. And I expect from you that you will accept that. He's the best at this job and he knows what he's doing." my father said, now in a stern tone. I gulped because I knew I couldn't respond sassily. My father was strict when it came to certain rules. And I always stuck to them.

"Yes" I mumbled not really happy about the current situation. A bodyguard who would follow me around 24/7? No. That was bizarre. Everyone would think I was a spoiled kid that couldn't take a few bad words about him.

"His name is Choi San. He's a former soldier and he now works for your uncle's security company. I expect from you best behavior" my father raised his index finger showing me that it was very important to be nice to my newb bodyguard.

Gosh, I already hate that word. And also a former soldier? He probably - killed people before. Why would I need a former soldier to look after me? Was the situation that bad?

"Sure." I said without thinking about it too much. At the end of the day, I had to live with my father's position and job. I didn't have a choice. I just had to stick to whatever rules my parents set up for me. Even if that included to have a man following me 24/7.

"But- what about college?" I asked my father carefully. I knew it wasn't the right moment to start with the question of my studies. But going to college was the only aspect that was actually interesting about my life. I was always socially isolated. But not in college. My friends were there. My loving and caring friends.

What if they wouldn't let me continue to study? What if they were too afraid to let me attend to class? What if I could never get my degree in literature?

"Well you are on summer break now. We'll discuss this another time." my father said in a frustrated tone because he knew how much my studies meant to me. I wanted to continue to attend to classes and he knew that. He knew he would take me a lot of happiness, if I wouldn't be able to attend to class anymore.

"Yes." I mumbled again, slightly worried and dissatisfied with our communication. But actually something else creeped me out. Who was my bodyguard? Was he nice? Was he cold? Was he cruel? Would he let me do what I wanted or would he stick to every rule and keep me from everything that was fun?

"Tomorrow will be his first day. Make sure to get up early." my father said sternly whereupon my mother only nodded as if she'd agree on it. My breath hitched when I heard that I'd meet the bodyguard tomorrow. It would change a lot. I'd be followed around 24/7 by a man I didn't know or barely knew. Would I be able to meet my friends or go out with someone?

My legs felt like pudding thinking about how the bodyguard would be. Young or old? Tall or small? Rude or friendly? Annoying or enjoyable? But at the end of the day, I couldn't do anything against my parents decision.

Disclaimer!🔞 will begin with chapter 2

Disclaimer!
🔞 will begin with chapter 2.

IMPORTANT!
The trigger warnings and smut explained:
🔞: smut, dirty thoughts
🔞! : heavy smut, kinks, vulgarity
🔞!! : very heavy smut, extreme kinks, blood, spanking etc.

Remember, you've been warned ;)

Ready to read some dirty stuff?