39. slighlty mature

S a n | W o o y o u n gThe moonlight enlightened the room

The moonlight enlightened the room. Outside it was dark. The window front in our living room allowed us to take a look outside. I bit my underlip. Wooyoung's beauty in the silver moonlight was always unpredictable

I loved him with all of my heart. Everyday my feelings got stronger and stronger. I wondered why I didn't take him away from home sooner. Why did I even accept this fucking job? I should've just simply observed him, stay anonym and just take him.

"Somehow we're hiding." Wooyoung commented when he went over to the big window front in order to look outside. The garden looked fresh and green even though everything appeared dark blue and black now.

We're we hiding? We surely were. And I never thought that I, Choi San, the man who always had a plan and always knew where to go, hid with the one he adored in Thailand in the middle of nowhere. "Somehow" I mumbled

Wooyoung turned around in order to face me. His eyes were enlightened by the silver moonlight that softly hit his face. He had crossed his arms in front of his small chest. "I feel bad that I couldn't leave a message for my friends" he said in a worried tone.

Now you're thinking about your friends, huh? There's no going back, Baby. You're trapped with me and I'll never let go of you. Even if you'd miss your family and friends, there's no going back now.

"They'd understand" I mumbled and crossed my arms in front of my chest for a second but then decided to step closer to him. My little comment wasn't the truth yet I wanted him to think of something else.

No one would understand. No one would understand leaving your home, friends and family behind, just to live and hide with a god damn idiot like me. No one would understand.

"You think so?" Wooyoung looked down. Despite the fact that he looked beautiful, he also looked tired, very tired actually. And I could understand why. Today was exhausting, frightening and even intime. We haven't even eaten something simply because there was no time to eat

"Yes, but they don't need to understand. As long as we know what we're doing it's fine" I said. And that was actually my honest opinion. I couldn't care less about the fact that some people didn't understand why I did certain things and why I made certain decisions

All my life I only did what I wanted and didn't care about other's opinion at all. But now there actually was an opinion that mattered to me. It was Wooyoung's.

I cared about what he thought about my plan and us. But in fact, I'd always take what I wanted. And if I wanted him, I didn't care about his opinion on that even if he'd hate me in the end. And that's also why I had brought him to Thailand.

"Maybe you're right" he whispered unsurely and bit his cute lip which made me want to carefully bite it too. His rosé lips always had a big effect on me. I simply loved them.

I loved how red they got when he bit on them. And I also loved how juicy and plump they turned when I kissed him for longer than a minute.

I walked up to him, put my hand on his cheek and softly put my lips on his in order to melt together. His flavor always made me feel dizzy. The sweetness and slight strawberry taste from his lip tint made me go insane. The way our flavors mixed aroused me to a level I didn't even know existed

"Only if you knew how beautiful you are" I whispered and kissed his cheek softly. I knew that that would make him feel better. He melted in my arms and put his head on my chest in order to calm down. Now he heard how fast my heart heated.

"Thank you" he whispered underneath his breath and hugged me tightly. A feeling that I didn't know could love so much. In the past, I never liked cuddling, hugging, holding hands etcetera. And now: I loved it and needed it. But only with him.

I loved to hold him in my arms. It felt like heaven. It felt like I had control over his body and I was also able to protect him in that way. The urge to ask him the important question that I wanted to ask him for a long time now, rose and rose.

"Do you want to go to bed?" I asked him softly. Actually, I was very worried that he felt extremely tired and uncomfortable because of our eventful day. I wanted him to rest and sleep well.

The smaller softly nodded his head still hurried in my chest. A little smirk was formed on my lips. He was so cute without even trying to be.

I carefully lifted him up and carried him upstairs. He was very lightweight in general but now he was even more lightweight, which made me feel a kind of worry that I've never felt before. He had always watched his weight but now it felt like he had lost some again

The bed looked comfortable and the room was warm and cozy. I carefully placed the smaller on the bed carefully pulling the covers over him. The view I had was adorable.

I placed a kiss before I got up on order to take off my clothes on front of the adorable angel in front of me, if my cellphone didn't interrupt the moment. I looked at the screen just to see Changbin's number.

I sighted out loud and looked to the smaller "I need to answer it. One minute, Baby" I said and showed him my cellphone whereupon the smaller cutely nodded. I sat down next to him and began to carefully scratch his skin in order to help him fall asleep.

"What's the matter?" I answered the call, annoyed about the fact that Changbin had to say something even though he was here just an hour ago. I didn't hear a thing from him till he suddenly began to speak uncontrollably loud

"He landed! He landed in fucking Thailand! How did he know?!" he yelled into the speaker whereupon my eyes widened. Changbin didn't say a name yet I understood who he meant. I got up from the shock and walked over to the window in order to cover it.

It was a reflex I had. Every time we found out that the police was watching us or searching for us, I felt the urge to cover all the windows just in case.

"Tell me you're joking" I said in a cold manner yet I got angry. My plan wasn't bulletproof. I knew that. But I still didn't want to believe that Wooyoung's father found out our location in less than fucking 24 hours. I looked at the wall in disbelief.

"I am not! He just landed in Bangkok. Mingi's after him. If he finds us and informs the police we're all fucking going to jail damn it" Changbin cursed. I touched my scalp and began to massage it.

 I touched my scalp and began to massage it

A/N: I am so sorry again. I really had to focus on my studies this week :( the chapter is shorty short but I guess we have to work with it :,)