4.

W O O Y O U N G

W O O Y O U N G.
The door got pushed open pretty quickly with a loud noise. My breath hitched when I finally saw the handsome man standing right in the room. I needed him, fuck I needed San.

Choi San. Help me please. I admit that I need a bodyguard now. I admit that I need you now. I admit that you're the best in this job.

Not even two seconds later the man that just grabbed my body and tried to place his disgusting raw lips on my innocent neck, laid on the floor, blood all over his face.

I pressed my body against the white wall, shocked about San's strength. He hit the stranger's nose that cracked immediately making me flinch at the sounds. His jaw soon also cracked with a loud noise, his throat made him yell and catch his breath.

Soon he'd be dead.
Soon San would beat him to death.

My legs suddenly moved even though they still felt like warm wobbly vanilla pudding. I put my hand on San's well defined arm that was about to he the man again and again.

"S-San, it's enough p-please let's leave." I stuttered my voice cracked several times but I couldn't care less. So much just happened. But I didn't want to feel guilty when san would actually kill this man.

Hazelnut met dark brown. He looked at me, lust sparkled in his eyes. Lust to beat the man to death. It scared me. But knowing that he only did this because of me made me feel special in a kind of way I've never felt special before. And I felt bad that this brutal action of his made me feel a certain way.

His gaze suddenly softened when he saw right into my helpless eyes that begged him to finally leave this disgusting public toilet that was filled with drunk people.

The taller now stopped his movements and got up his arm immediately slug around my waist holding me tightly to his body. "Are you okay?" he asked me carefully. He looked into my face and neck trying to spot anything that the stranger might've done to me. I only nodded.

"Now that you're here, I feel very okay" I whispered and looked into his eyes desperately trying to figure out what he was thinking. My words sort of slipped out of my mouth revealing what I really thought but I wasn't even ashamed to say such thing because it was just the truth.

"Good." he shortly whispered back his grip suddenly feeling loose around me because he just wanted to walk over to the dirty sink in order to wash the blood off his hands. I bit my lip harshly as I slightly panicked now feeling very uncomfortable without his strong arm around me. As if I was vulnerable again.

"S-San" I whimpered whereupon he immediately turned around hectically just to see my watery panicked eyes. "I'm sorry, princess. Come here." He said and opened his arms for me.

Not even thinking about my actions one second, I hectically walked up to him and buried my face into his warm chest whilst he washed his hands in order to get the stranger's dirty blood off them. The stranger still laid on the floor passed out.