12.

S A N

S A N.
The younger's moan, groans, whimpers and just everything that left his mouth brought in me a satisfaction that I couldn't even bare. I wanted all of him. And I wanted even more than that.

My heart never raced so fast before. By just looking at him I realized that he was perfect. And he was just meant for me otherwise I couldn't explain why I felt this way.

The thought of him being touched by another man or woman drove me insane. And it made me feel a kind of anger that I usually only had with people I deeply fell in love with. And there was my answer.

I fell for you, princess. And you can't imagine how dangerous this will be for you. I'm not the nice man you think I am. I am different. Just trust me. Making me fall for you was a big mistake. But now it happened. It's too late now.

"Are you fine?" I whispered into his ear and the smaller nodded, still laying in my arms cutely. I kissed his scalp carefully and waited for him to look at me again. Gosh, these eyes. I've never seen such beautiful eyes before.

"San?" the smaller suddenly said and I looked down to him. His eyes met mine. They sparkled like little diamonds. My breath hitched at the sight of his swollen lips and slightly sweaty face that also sparkled a bit in the moonlight. He's so beautiful. How is he even real?

"Yes?" I answered and waited for him to ask his question. The boy suddenly looked down for a second. He was apparently a bit embarrassed of the things he'd say next. "What if you weren't my bodyguard? What if we met outside? Like in a club or a bar. Would you actually be interested in me?" he asked whereupon he bit his lip nervously.

Fuck, you don't get it, Princess. Look at yourself. You're pure sex. You're smart, clever, sexy, cute, funny. The list goes on and on. And you really ask me, if I was interested in you, if we met somewhere else? You must be joking.

"Of course I'd be interested." I answered whereupon the smaller simply smiled and pressed his head against my chest again. The smaller was happy. And that made me happy too. And I didn't lie to him. Of course I'd be interested if I would've met him outside. But honestly, things would've been easier.

"Do you think my parents heard us?" the smaller asked me worriedly. I chuckled a bit remembering how loud he was. Gosh, I enjoyed every single noise he made. But the mansion is as very big and I didn't think that one would hear every little noise someone made.

Besides, his parents slept on a total different floor. There was no chance they actually heard us. "No, don't think about it too much." I whispered and cupped his face with my hands again.

"You're the first man that ever touched me." Wooyoung suddenly leaned closer and whispered sweet honey like words in my ear. I closed my eyes for a second. My dick twitched when he said these words. I bit my lip for a second and looked to the younger.