6. 🔞

W O O Y O U N G

W O O Y O U N G.
I woke up in the morning, my knees - especially my legs - felt sore. The sun lightened up my room, me being a few details of last night. And I knew that I behaved — crazy. I knew that I asked San strange things and I knew that I may or may not did a few mistakes.

But sleeping in his shirt was just heavenly. The smell of his woody but sweet perfume made me smile and I just loved the feeling of owning something that belonged to him. I wanted more. My eyes closed again. I imagined san in his full glory. How he looked without a shirt on. How the moonlight made me see his defined muscles and his beautiful sharp jawline.

( Slightly mature )🔞

My thoughts drifted away and I sighted heavily.
His hands on my hips, mine around his neck. Soft neck kissed, his heavenly minty breath on my bare skin. "Hmm San~" I moaned name as I arched my back a little bit, my dream suddenly feeling more and more real.

Please make me yours already. Please just take my innocence and play with it. Play with it as much as you want to. Do the things you want to do. Let me be your personal toy. Your little toy. Call me princess again or baby - or any names you want to call me. Call me your slut, your whore, your baby. Anything.
I'll take anything.

"What are you thinking about, princess?" I heard a low husky voice. My blood froze as soon as I heard the manly tone that filled the room. I gulped and opened my eyes in order to face my next mistake. I looked right into dark brown eyes that sparkled in the soft sunlight.

My cheeks got red. Deep red. I couldn't hide my embarrassment. How could I? I just moaned my bodyguard's name loudly. I repeat: loudly moaned his name.

"Was thinking about — mountains." I said even though it was obvious that it was a lie. Sure, you'd definitely moan mountains names. Well that would be quite some kink.

"Sure, princess. But next time moan louder. I want everyone to hear who you're thinkinj about when you're needy." he replied with a little smirk on his face

My breath hitched. And because I didn't have another solution I just got up and ran into the bathroom. This little— he just wanted to make me feel embarrassed. And the worst of it was that it made him even more attractive.

I closed the door behind me with a loud noise and made sure to lock it in order to finally get some privacy. Not that I didn't enjoy his company but.. where was the caring San from yesterday when someone tried to hit on me at the club? Why did he act like a fool now?

Angrily I grabbed my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth long five minutes in order to get rid of the weird taste of an old Long Island iced tea. After that, I turned on the shower. I needed to clean myself, feel good again and also I wanted to look good for Yeosang's and my meeting.

We planned on going out to grab some food. I was really excited about it. Yeosang was my best friend. We've known each other for decades. But still, Yunho always tried to convince me to go out with Yeosang. Like seriously go on a date with him. According to Yunho, Yeosang was interested in me. And to be honest, I thought I was also interested in him until..