31. tw! 🔞

Trigger warning: This story will now start to get very dark

Trigger warning:
This story will now start to get very dark. I want to remind you that this is a dark romance story. Some topic could possibly trigger people.

🔞 because there'll be mentioning of drugs, abuse, weapons

W o o y o u n g| S a n
I gulped heavily. My eyes still laid on the man right next to me. His mysterious aura caused the atmosphere to get dark and cold. I didn't know what to say or how to find out more about the man right next to me.

My father had always preferred to hire elders, people with more experience, especially work experience. All the drivers he had hired in the past were at least 40 years old. This young man with soft facial features yet a cold hearted aura looked like he was in his twenties. There was no way that he had a lot of work experience

Maybe I was paranoid, maybe I wasn't. The fact that I just left San, the man I adored, made me feel insane, crazy, out of my damn mind. I couldn't focus or think. There were no thoughts left in my head. My head was simply empty. The only thing left was a deep dark weird feeling.

Jongho noticed my stern yet worried gaze laying on him like cement was glued on bricks. I gulped heavily when his hazel eyes met mine. He had beautiful brown eyes, they sparkled like a diamond yet was his gaze so cold that I got goosebumps all over my body.

"H-How come the privat jet is already ready for takeoff when my father just left? I talked to him just a few hours ago" I pressed my lips together afraid of the man's answer that probably wouldn't satisfy me. I wasn't even sure if I was ready to hear what was actually going on.

Jongho chuckled as if he found it funny to listen to my question. He laughed at my question as if my question was bizarre, insane, weird and totally crazy.

Gladly, the other decided to open his mouth and answer me. "He organized a second one, don't worry" he simply said as if I just asked him if the most simple and stupid question ever. As if I just asked him if there was water in the sea. I bit my lip harshly until I tasted something metallic and tried to take a look outside.

We travelled so much that I already knew the exact way to the airport. I knew every damn traffic light on the way and every damn curve. I would have noticed if Jongho drove the wrong way- but he didn't. It was actually the right way. He indeed drove me to the airport.