19. 🔞!

His words were music to my ears

His words were music to my ears. How he just stood there in all his glory, not even trying to look pretty or cute. And he wasn't. He wasn't pretty and he also wasn't cute.

He was godlike. He was stunning. He was an angel in human form and words like pretty or cute weren't enough to describe his divine beauty. He was the reason I couldn't think of anything else.

The little flush on his cheeks told me that he felt aroused by my words, my play. "What's wrong?" Wooyoung asked me with a hint of red on his cute ears. I got up again after admiring his beautiful curved hips and took a big step back

"I don't know, I feel like I would rather punish you. You were sassy" I said in a solemn tone. A tone that made him get goosebumps all over his beautiful smooth skin that smelled like strawberries and cream. Soon he it'll be my cream.

"Scold me? But I didn't want him to sent me flowers!" the smaller argued whereupon I raised an eyebrow in order to figure out why he was complaining about me scolding him. Wasn't he as excited as I was? Didn't he feel the adrenaline?

I chuckled and took a step forward in order to look at my creation. The smaller was covered in a rosé tone that showed me how aroused he actually was. Besides the self-made handcuffs looked good on him, stunning to be exact.

"What will the punishment look like?" he carefully asked me the flush on his cheeks getting more intense. I liked the red color on his cheek but I would've rather seen a red on his other cheeks.

I chuckled because of his sudden nervousness. It was exciting to see how aroused and nervous he got. Almost like a puppy. "You can choose between spanking or a blowjob, Love. Isn't that nice?" I joked and let my thumb brush over his beautiful plump lips that looked incredibly delicious

He suddenly parted his lips a bit. I knew that he'd say something extremely arousing next because his beautiful eyes were sparkling like a night sky. Tell me, Baby. Tell me what you want me to do.

"But both options aren't really punishments.." he bit his lip harshly, the red tint looked even more delicious at that moment. I didn't even know where to look at since every little detail of the smaller looked incredibly beautiful.

But what blew me away the most was his appearance. How he was cute and sexy at the same time. Something that many people didn't were capable of. But Wooyoung wasn't just someone that tried to be cute or sexy or both. No. He didn't even try. He didn't need to try. He simply was cute and sexy.

His words made get goosebumps. My jaw clenched. I needed to behave. I needed to slow down. I needed to take things seriously. You don't want to hurt him, San. Look how perfect and fragile he is. Don't you dare to ruin him. I said to myself.